GA Election Case - Back Open!

Whoever is pushing this case, if they lose, ima sure Dominion is gonna (at least) get court and lawyer fees from them. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Same bunch of idiots who'll continue this game until they find a Trump-appointed judge to side with them.

Then in a year or two, lose in appeal.

But no, this is definitely not about the "GA Case" in the OP...just more flogging the dead horse.
... Actually, E-User is the fellow who mentioned the case here.
I was gonna start a whole new thread about it - but no need,
with this being yet-another Georgia voting issue.

... If you'd rather I start four (4) or five (5) NEW Georgia
Election threads - I'd surely be on the lark to do that, mate.

But I reckon the Monitours would rather just see ONE (1)
that encompasses most of the GA election challenges.
Though I could be wrong.

... So if ya don't mind - let's just say with this one.

#### Salty
... CRIKEY! ... Wouldja look at that! .... Fani Willis SCANDAL!

She hires-on (without permission) a good-looking fellow to do
prosecutions in the GA Elections case - and it surely turns out
that there's "hanky-panky" between them!

The bloke there making BIG money $$$$ to work on the case
and what-not - while he and Fani are taking lavish trips
and holidays... Are the tax-payers on the hook for this??

... News outlets already reporting it... ABC-News just might
have been first... ... You lads can also read about it
in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. ... Go take a look-see.

Blimey! ... How Many new Georgia cases will there be??

#### Salty
As many as your vivid imagination can cook up.

And suddenly you care bout the taxpayers of Georgia? Oh, the humanity!!!!

lolling ye mate!
FYI - Fani Willis "SCANDAL" is more unsubstantiated Hail Mary passes from the Trump cult. Why am I totally unsurprised?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ba41b1ff&ei=12

One of Donald Trump’s co-defendants in his Georgia election interference case has alleged that Fani Willis – the district attorney leading the proceeding – has been “engaged in a personal, romantic relationship” with one of the top prosecutors she brought in for the case.

In a court filing seeking to have charges against him dismissed, an attorney for Michael Roman – an ex-staffer of the former president – has accused Willis of intentionally failing to disclose a relationship with the prosecutor, Nathan Wade, and personally benefiting from his appointment to the case.

The filing offers no evidence of the relationship, instead stating “sources close to both the special prosecutor and the district attorney have confirmed they had an ongoing, personal relationship”. It alleges that the supposed couple have used legal fees from the case to fund trips to Florida, Napa Valley and a cruise to the Caribbean.
“Willis has benefited substantially and directly, and continues to benefit, from this litigation because Wade is being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to prosecute this case on her behalf,” the filing states.

Willis, the district attorney for Fulton county in Georgia, has not responded to the claims, with a spokesperson telling media outlets she will do so through court filings.

Roman worked as director of election day operations for Trump’s campaign in 2020 and has been charged with seven felony counts in Fulton county, largely for allegedly helping organize slates of Trump electors in states won by Joe Biden.

SNICK
It certainly doesn't help substantiate legitimacy to a trial that may have serious legal repurcussions for Trump, when there is bullshit happening in the background. Is it shocking- maybe- but only to the fact that nepotism happens in every industry and includes the legal business too.

If there is any impropriety there, I would say it's up to the courts of GA to figure out, but to my understanding, you can hire anyone you want to help you if they are qualified. If there is a conflict of interest, -I surely don't see it, cept to say Fanni-likes to travel and get poked at the same time.

I don't see how that would create a conflict with pursuit and prosecution of Trump; but I get it, that the conservatives are looking for any avenue to save their boy. Sorry , but this aint it.
"Roman worked as director of election day operations for Trump’s campaign in 2020 and has been charged with seven felony counts in Fulton county, largely for allegedly helping organize slates of Trump electors in states won by Joe Biden."

This may be the only real FACT in the entire 11 pages of this thread.

Everything else comes from fake news, fake videos, or alternate FACTS (which is impossible except for Trump and his cult of believers)
It certainly doesn't help substantiate legitimacy to a trial that may have serious legal repurcussions for Trump, when there is bullshit happening in the background. Is it shocking- maybe- but only to the fact that nepotism happens in every industry and includes the legal business too.

If there is any impropriety there, I would say it's up to the courts of GA to figure out, but to my understanding, you can hire anyone you want to help you if they are qualified. If there is a conflict of interest, -I surely don't see it, cept to say Fanni-likes to travel and get poked at the same time.

I don't see how that would create a conflict with pursuit and prosecution of Trump; but I get it, that the conservatives are looking for any avenue to save their boy. Sorry , but this aint it. Originally Posted by eyecu2
... That's just it, Eye - the fellow is NOT qualified.
And Fani didn't have clearance to hire him.

But let's see where a good investigation of this goes.

One thing's for certain - in the two years the bloke
has been working the Trump case - he's been payed
over $600,000 dollars.

No bleedin' wonder he's got a lot o' money $$$$ to take
Fani on lavish trips and what-not.

#### Salty
Where did you read that, Salty?

Do you have a source other than the Trump lackey to confirm or corroborate this?

Again, we're debating a shadow, trying to debunk bullshit.

Is there any wonder why these threads all wind up this way?

YOW!
... Here's More - courtesy of me Political "Insiders":

... The fellow's name is Nathan Wade... He's Fani's lead prosecutour
with the Trump trial... He was appointed by Fani without the
required approval by authorities - had little, if any
prosecutorial experience.

And now we find that Mr. Wade had MET TWICE with President Biden's
White House counsel before indicting Trump in August - which
surely raises questions about whether the White House had
coordinated prosecuting Biden's 2024 political opponent.

... It certainly looks that way, don't it?

... Just one more wrinkle that should send a message to
the Georgia voters that their whole government legal system
is dirtier than a shithouse stool. ...

#### Salty
I didn’t think you’d answer the question, Salty.

You simply spew bullshit conspiracy theory after bullshit conspiracy theory.

Throw enough mud on the wall and some is boy to stick, eh what? Nope, you just soil the wall.

Kinda like the way Trump cultists are soiling their drawrz right now.

Hee hee. You need to back up your bullshit, or nobody can debate it.
"Fani Willis Allegations Won't Save Donald Trump—Here's Why"

https://www.newsweek.com/fani-willis...-trump-1859472
The distraction of paid for dick, by fanni is merely that. A distraction. It won't obfuscate the material facts in any way. Likely it won't even be allowed to be discussed as being relative to the facts of the case. It just creates sensationalized headlines for the distraction off of Trump.

As someone who believes that Trump needs to be held accountable, I want him firmly tapped down to the table, and Fanni to use a legal magnifying glass on him like people do to ants with the sun! I want him to wiggle and squirm and feel the burn!! But that is the sadist in me wishing for him to be held accountable since he's literally bought his way out of most problems, and has never ONCE face accountability. This will not the be the end, but merely the beginning.

Or better yet- HE could drop out of the race, and all those legitimate charges be mitigated into big ol' fines that he's so accustom to having to pay. That's the problem with this guy- Money doesn't mean much to him generally except as a means, but his freedoms and his mobster tactics, those mean everything to him. Take those away and you will see a shell of a man. Fanni has my vote to take him to the matt and in the words of mortal combat.....

FINISH HIM.
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! donny might get off on a technicality!

The Halfway Post (@HalfwayPost) posted at 1:41 PM on Fri, Aug 25, 2023:
BREAKING: Georgia officials say they had trouble fingerprinting Donald Trump because of how much fried chicken grease and ketchup was smeared on his fingers.
... Crikey! ... And it looks like Fani will surely be giving
some court testimony of her-own... Subpoenaed in her fellow's
DIVORCE Proceedings.

Surely hope that Fani remembers two things - that she needs to
tell the truth while under oath... And that NOBODY is above the law.

#### Salty