Return of the Walking Dead

Dickhead Schumer rolled the corpse of Diane Feinstein into the Senate today as the crazy ass leftists desperately need her vote to move on radical judges

Utter elder abuse

She’s a doozy!!!!!! She belongs in Madam Tussaud’s wax museum.
Well given the crazy ass left has a dementia patient in the White House, a mental retard from PA in the senate, I guess they figure why not have a walking dead corpse from CA in the senate as well
Well given the crazy ass left has a dementia patient in the White House, a mental retard from PA in the senate, I guess they figure why not have a walking dead corpse from CA in the senate as well Originally Posted by berryberry
All sound better than a twice impeached convicted sex abuser.
Feinstein Says A Recent Jedi Attempt On Her Life Has Left Her Scarred And Deformed

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Appearing before the Senate beneath a mysterious, hooded robe, California Senator Diane Feinstein addressed the hushed audience, speaking in a gravelly, Sidious-like voice.

"An attempt on my life by the Jedi has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger," said Feinstein to roaring applause. "I feel great now! The Democrat Party is a pathway to many abilities some would consider to be... unnatural."

Feinstein then said proclaimed that she hopes to serve in Congress for another 100 years.

"Power! Unlimited power!" shouted the scarred senator over the applause while whirling her electric wheelchair in circles until it ran over the foot of Senator Bernie Sanders. Witnesses later saw her at a Planned Parenthood benefit looking lively as ever in a speech in which she praised the abortion provider for its skill in killing younglings.

At publishing time, a tired, frail Senator Mitch McConnell was overheard saying, "Into exile, I must go. Failed, I have," before escaping to the swamps of Kentucky, with intentions of waiting for the Chosen One with wavy blond hair and orange skin to rise to bring balance to The Force.

https://babylonbee.com/news/feinstei...d-and-deformed

Unreal. We actually found someone more senile than Biden and more retarded than Fetterman. Feinstein, the walking corpse who was absent from congress for months said this today

He’s worse. Because he’s younger. By 30yrs

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/122460
Two Democratic Senators Are Not Compos Mentis. The Press Is Only Paying Attention to One.

Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) and John Fetterman (D, Pa.) both returned to the Senate in recent weeks after prolonged medical absences. Both have provided crucial votes for the chamber's narrow Democratic majority. And both have struggled to carry on basic conversations due to apparently severe mental impairment.

Though the two Democrats are in similar circumstances, the corporate press has covered them very differently. Feinstein has been a media zero, while Fetterman has gotten the hero treatment.

What explains the gap? Well, it just so happens that only one of them is easily replaceable.

Feinstein, 89, was wheeled back into the Senate last week following a three-month convalescence from shingles in California. She has faced a barrage of headlines about her senility, her holdup of the Democratic agenda, and growing calls within the party for her to resign.

Fetterman, 53, resumed his duties in mid-April fresh off two months of in-patient treatment at Walter Reed Hospital for severe clinical depression in the aftermath of a stroke. Unedited footage of him on the job has been hard to watch. But media have nonetheless declared him "ready to work," and at least one reporter went so far as to clean up his borderline incoherent remarks.

Here's a side-by-side look at some of the contrasting reporting on the Democrat duo, broken down by news outlet.

See the rest here

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/dia...ohn-fetterman/
Feinstein Health Much Worse Than Previously Disclosed – Several Complications, Facial Paralysis, Swelling of the Brain
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...closed-several
.... The Dems are just tryin' to get to July with Fetterman.
Then they will replace him.

It seems that Feinstein doesn't want to step down.
I'm not gonna piss on her for that.

#### Salty
The NY Times have the shovels out

.... The Dems are just tryin' to get to July with Fetterman.
Then they will replace him.

It seems that Feinstein doesn't want to step down.
I'm not gonna piss on her for that.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I will, my taxes are paying her salary. She’s been incapacitated for years. She can’t do her job. It shouldn’t be her decision now. Plus she’s worth 250 million. Probably made from treasonous activities. Maybe she tipped her Chinese chauffeur well.
... Go on with ya, mate! ...

... Made her money thru "treasonous activity"??

... Not so! ... Not so! ... However, I do understand that
she got a rather uncanny ability to choose Winners and
abandon Losers in the Stock Markets! ... Surely gotta be
better at those investments than that fellow with
Australian bloodlines name o' Warren Buffett. ...

#### Salty
... Go on with ya, mate! ...

... Made her money thru "treasonous activity"??

... Not so! ... Not so! ... However, I do understand that
she got a rather uncanny ability to choose Winners and
abandon Losers in the Stock Markets! ... Surely gotta be
better at those investments than that fellow with
Australian bloodlines name o' Warren Buffett. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
She had a Chinese spy as her chauffeur for 20yrs. Her husband made a fortune doing business with Chinese business. She’s a traitor. Are there wheelchair ramps on the gallows at Gitmo?

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/170612