Molly

Has anyone by chance heard anything of Molly. I was with her 3 weeks ago at her place in Park City. We were supposed to get together again last Friday and i had to reschedule for this Tuesday because i had an emergency come up. She said that was fine. I started getting some strange texts from her about how she wanted a $65.00 deposit and how she would add extra time at no extra cost. Then she texted me and said she had a really good deal for me but would never tell me what the deal was. Then she texts me again and said she was sorry about the texts that they weren't meant for me. Then on Sunday she sends me a text from a different number and says she is using WiFi to text because her phone was shut off because she didn't have the money to pay her bill and business has been really slow. This is the number she was texting me from 316-444-6291. So on Monday she texts me and says she can't meet on Tuesday because she has to move to a cheap motel on west Kellogg that has a kitchen. So we agree to meet on Wednesday afternoon. I text her Tuesday afternoon to confirm and she says yes we are still on to meet on Wednesday afternoon. So on Wednesday i message her and nothing at all back from her. I messaged her a few different times on Wednesday and still nothing. I know the motel she was moving to isn't very nice.
Thats scary hope she's ok
I have a basement that is empty if to save some money up
Her phone is back on 620 253 4306. She was ok as of Thanksgiving evening. Give her a call.
Her phone is back on 620 253 4306. She was ok as of Thanksgiving evening. Give her a call. Originally Posted by huskerred
I need to give her more than just a call