Male Lesbian Broken Record Thread

Somebody take the wheel!!!
It will be easy to stay on topic.....

Somebody take the wheel!!!
It will be easy to stay on topic.....

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Regarding the first two pics, which one is preop?
Regarding the first two pics, which one is preop? Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
fuckin chemist....
great fuckin question!!!!

edit add -- hopefully we will find out soon.... if heshee takes the wheel!!!
Paul posting pictures that he found while searching for something to jerk himself off to on the internet because he couldn't find a pysically repulsive hook to try to find his weeney again.
Paul posting pictures that he found while searching for something to jrk himself off to on the internet because he couldn't find a pysically repulsive hook to try to find his weeney again. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
.........but u do have a nice cock ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I'm sure he can find a cutie or two, no matter what you think.......

elg.......
I'm sure he can find a cutie or two, no matter what you think.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
This is a classic case of a message seriously requiring the assistance of the Male Lesbian Defense League.

I am introducing the opening of the Male Lesbian Defense League on Paul's desperation thread here.

In all Male Lesbian Defense League postings, I will graciously explains to all reading that although the post being cited appears to be clearly and decisively male lesbian, there may possible be another side to what the ML is saying and that tolerance should be practiced on the evidently pitifully submissive male lesbian.

Thanks folks. Be back later.
Is this were we share our male lesbianism?
The best way to hook a lesbian is to tell them how good they feel while looking lovingly into their eyes!! Hehe
I love lesbians, male or female ; )
May the Male Lesbian Force be With You.
Is this were we share our male lesbianism? Originally Posted by Ceremony
You'll have to ask NBT, he grabbed the wheel and probably won't give it back.

This thread is right up his $600 alley....
This is a classic case of a message seriously requiring the assistance of the Male Lesbian Defense League.

I am introducing the opening of the Male Lesbian Defense League on Paul's desperation thread here.

In all Male Lesbian Defense League postings, I will graciously explains to all reading that although the post being cited appears to be clearly and decisively male lesbian, there may possible be another side to what the ML is saying and that tolerance should be practiced on the evidently pitifully submissive male lesbian.

Thanks folks. Be back later. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
More like a case of CLASSIC DEFLECTION ,when you've been shown to be an ass.......

elg........
pussy devourin bull dyke stuck in a man's body. my struggle is real.
You'll have to ask NBT, he grabbed the wheel and probably won't give it back.

This thread is right up his $600 alley.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Alright but I'm going ask another question.

Is having a nickname for a provider a check mark in the male lesbian column? i.e. Kay Kay
pussy devourin bull dyke stuck in a man's body. my struggle is real. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Certain fellas insist squirters aren't incontinent. claiming lack of saltiness, they quench themselves from the fountain. Whew