Women and Cigars

as of late, i've met a few women that smoke cigars rather than cigarettes. i'm not, by any means, saying there is anything wrong with this. i am just curious about the why.

i do like the smell of a sweet, rich, fragrant cigar. i personally don't smoke at all though, i don't mind if the ladies do.

can any of you ladies shed any light on this ? the why ?

Don't know why the fascination, But I got a nut once with Nadia2k just talking about it.

Excuse me for a bit.................
I don't smoke cigars unless sharing with a gentleman friend, but there are just some cigars and pipe tobaccos that smell and taste really good. It's always fun to hold and suck on a "fat, long, tasty" one while a fella watches....LOL Must be the freak in me....
Or maybe its like Bill Clinton's personal humidor . . .
I don't smoke at all but the look of the cigar looks hot's in pictures!
Personally, I think cigars look and smell uber-nasty
Im a non (tobacco) smoker.. have no issues with women who smoke cigs.. wife does.. can live with it, but cigars just make me wanna retch.
but for some odd reason I love the smell of pipe tobacco.. wouldn't smoke it but could second hand smell it all day
I'm out if a lady smokes a cigar. They are absolutely nasty smelling!!
i do have to admit, the ladies were just sexxxier than anything !!! just laying back on the bed with the stogie lit up, in a cloud of smoke !!!

thanks for the input !
I agree, it's sexy
cigars......black in milds..... yuck.....but if they are the glamor chics from above...by all means....ill wait for my turn at a blow.
I agree, it's sexy Originally Posted by LAVixian
hi babe !!!!
Julie ... you could email me a pic !!!
you'd be hottt, dammit .... laid back in the bed with a cigar !!!
I dont smoke....but those pics are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont smoke....but tjose pics are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

you do smoke .... not cigars or cigarettes though !!!

LOL, love ya babe !
A very quick armchair psychoanalysis is that any gentleman with a working pulse and blood pressure will find a lady with a cigar in her mouth very arousing.....a lady with anything in her mouth for that matter is quite arousing....

I have been touring Europe and Asia for the past four months and have found more and more ladies enjoying the cigars; I am an admitted cigar aficionado and have found the Ladies enjoy a Macanudo cigarillo. Wonderful aroma, yet slim line for a more feminine feel...

And I must ad that it has been some time since I have had the pleasure of being under Miss Dallas Rain.....