State: New Mexico
Address: Near second and mountain
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, Shower, MPCFS, DFK
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black and Long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is a very cute girl. A hair over 5 foot. I feel pictures are fairly accurate, I was able to recognize her when she answered the door.
Recommendation: Yes
So... Is the Montgomery address no more? Haven't heard a peep about that place in weeks?
So... Is the Montgomery address no more? Haven't heard a peep about that place in weeks? Originally Posted by Titman69696
Temporarily closed as Cici gets the downtown location established. She's going to start the heights location back up soon. So she says...
Anna is the real deal. And if Tina ups her game even a little, it could be very close.
Anna is the real deal. And if Tina ups her game even a little, it could be very close. Originally Posted by AbqOubliette
Agreed 100. Tina improved a bunch from the first time to the last time I saw her. Still not at Anna level but then who is? Definitely hope Cici keeps her in the rotation. Was going to do a last meet with Tina today but she's leaving this morning. I'm going to try the Japanese girl instead. Cici said only 1 hr appointments with her. "Japanese service is slower"
I've had a few Japanese girlfriends in the past. Definitely depends on the lady. Some are slow. One made Angela look tame!lol
  • Mecca
  • 07-01-2024, 10:52 AM
Agreed 100. Tina improved a bunch from the first time to the last time I saw her. Still not at Anna level but then who is? Definitely hope Cici keeps her in the rotation. Was going to do a last meet with Tina today but she's leaving this morning. I'm going to try the Japanese girl instead. Cici said only 1 hr appointments with her. "Japanese service is slower" Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
Please let us know how the Japanese girl is.
"Please let us know how the Japanese girl is"
Good. Very very good. Anna is my ATF as I'm sure you all know. When she's here and I see a different girl I'm always a little bummed I didn't just see Anna instead.
Not this time. Can't really compare them.
Apples to oranges.
Slow, sensual, professional, geisha, courtesan.
She said, "Japanese service. You are king. I am your servant."
Straight outa Tokyo gents.
Anna came in and asked how it was. I just smiled.
Anna is still my ATF but damn! Review coming soon.
CiCi needs a Rio Rancho or ABQ NW facility.