Need e-mail address

An ECCIE Member is unable to access his account. It shows that he is active here, but he is unable to log in.

Is there an e-mail address he can use to contact the staff to see how to resolve his issue?

Thanks for any help.
have him email websupport@eccie.net from the email account he has on file with ECCIE.
Thanks for the help. I was going crazy with out my access. I changed my email address because sbcglobal would not allow ECCIE messages. I created a G mail account. But when I changed my email address my ECCIE account showed every thing as private with no access any where. I had 1CG to contact ECCIE to give them my new G mail address and they sent a url to verify my new address.
Had not heard that issue from the sbc mail client but I know folks here having similar issues with yahoo and aol mail accounts.

But I also know that my gmail has occasional issues with aol, and msn, and sometimes other mailers.

And worse, my totally non-hobby emailers personal and business have occasional issues with just about every mailer out there...even with long established email addressees.

Maybe the "web" is suffering "cobwebbing"?
I didn't know when I changed my email for ECCIE would block me from getting on. With no way of contacting ECCIE I was stuck. 1CG was able to contact a mod to get me back on. Every thing said PRIVATE with not one place to contact ECCIE to find out why. I thought that some one would have said some thing about that problem when I asked about switching addresses. It makes me wonder why SBCGLOBAL can stop ECCIE but not all of the damn spam I get.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-28-2016, 01:38 PM
When you change your email or your password the system will you an email with instructions to confirm the changes you made. Until those instructions are followed, the system will behave exactly as tuscon described. It is a security measure to insure that the changes were intended by the actual owner of the account.

When making such changes, bu sure to check your Junk/Spam folders if you do not see the email in your Inbox.
That will work great BUT I was not receiving any emails from ECCIE at the time