The Ultimate Spinners

2016 Olympics Womens Gymnastics.
You had me excited. Not enough on the menu though. Lol
I love how their tight butt cheeks sneak out of their leos. Also beach volleyball, great asses and one even had big tits! Also regular volleyball with tight shorts. And my favorite Hope Solo, very nice!
Don't forget about the track and field women. Not the super muscular 100 and 200 meter sprinters. Not the too thin distance runners. Not the throwers. Check out the middle distance runners... 800 and 1500 meter runners. The pole vaulters have amazing bodies, too.
Aly raisman on the gymnastics. Mm mmmm. I felt like a pedo kind of until I saw how old they were. She was 22. I originally thought they were like 13-18 year olds. That one Brazilian beach volleyball chick had a rack. Loved their skimpy bottoms too.
From personal experiance, gymnast rock!!! The term "spinner" does not even come close to some of the moves!
I like those muscular sprinters. They are almost all beautiful women (US team) and fitness is always sexy. I was a huge Florence Joyner fan back in the day.
Flo Jo !!
Google "Olympic runner turned hooker"
I totally forgot about her!
Wow, I read that NY Post article. I was glad to see she was unapologetic about it and has no regrets.
I saw her up close when she ran here in Des Moines at Drake.
She set her donation way too low.
Just saw the women's Heptathalon athletes last night. Gorgeous!
Too right!
Damn, you are so right. I watched them tonight. The blondes were super hott!