Grain Belt News...trouble with site??

I can see the front page/home page...but screen goes blank if I hit any buttons......anyoe know whats up???
Thanks!
The server crashed last Saturday and there were some issues with the backup server as well-they have been working on it this week - should be back up tomorrow!
thanks...good news!

{I luv luv luv your avatar}
Thanks babe!! Yours is pretty damn hot as well - kinda jealous that livin hasn't autographed my ass yet!! #goals
well maybe we need to get him to do a double with us when I visit ... and we can BOTH tag your lovely ass!!!!!!!
Alright planning for Monday I hear - the test software is in place now.
Sup ladies. I contacted a friend last week. They said the server did crash. They said they'd text me when things are a go again. And that it shouldn't be long now.

Hey Joyclyn. I'll wite something on your fine fanny and take a picture of it. And Dallas thinks us three should get together. I think she's heard I have a particular set of skills. I did tell her she's alittle wild for me. What do ya think? Should I have a pre birthday party before my birthday party?
Gawwwwwwwwdddd everybody says how "wild" I am......I am just an "old horny lady" having a good time......I have slowed down some now and enjoy the sensuality & passion of life more!!! lol
Rumors have it, it should be up in a few days.
It's up today. Kind of a new look too.
yep I got on..yeaaa!!!
Yay!!! I dig it!