Bartenders at BDD

Hey guys bartenders at Baby Dolls always seem to be giving out their numbers... I was sitting next to a guy a couple of weeks ago and one of the bartenders was asking the guy where they were going to eat after she got off from work... She even had a nickname for him and so on... she never said anything out loud but she would text him when he was sitting across from her at bar and he would show me the text...

So everyone in Baby Dolls plays OTC? Is there a requirement at Baby Dolls you must be a hoe to work there? Was cleaning up the numbers in my phone and realized I had about 19 from waitresses, bartenders, and dancers at Baby Dolls which led to nothing except that one offer from a dancer I brought up a while ago, and her number I didn't even have saved...
LOL I believe you're right, you must be a hoe to work there.

Years ago, a waitress just randomly gave me a back rub after ordering shots. Then she started talking about becoming a dancer herself while going to massage school, and gave me her number. She wanted me to hit her up if I wanted a professional massage or was coming to the club.

Fast forward a couple days, and we're fucking on her massage table and slipping everywhere from the oil! This went on for a couple months, but she would get pissy after I started getting OTC from other BDD dancers so I stopped. Still, fond memories.
Isn't it hysterical that these girls expect some sort of loyalty or monogamy from us while they're fcking the fleet every day ?
Isn't it hysterical that these girls expect some sort of loyalty or monogamy from us while they're fcking the fleet every day ? Originally Posted by gutsandglory
I'm part of the fleet but for some reason have to buy them a house to get laid yet other guys buy them dinner and get it..
One of them used to be on Oh2 and is on SA...
One of them used to be on Oh2 and is on SA... Originally Posted by cage196
What does that mean?
I know who you're talking about cage but she has extreme GPS

I’m a little confused, but I’ve taken Bartenders and Waitresses their on dates, and they weren’t asking for donations like some of the dancers outside the clubs. I didn’t realize that they were also working girls.

I’m a little confused, but I’ve taken Bartenders and Waitresses their on dates, and they weren’t asking for donations like some of the dancers outside the clubs. I didn’t realize that they were also working girls. Originally Posted by Bdregular
Tell us your magic wand sir??

They weren’t working girls, but were actual bartenders and waitresses, lol. It’s been awhile since I’ve been on a date with any of them as the turnover for the younger ladies high, so not sure which waitresses ya’ll are donating too, but haven’t seen any that are pleasant for the eyes. A couple of bartenders are married, long term boyfriend.