Mindy's TCB had hit rock bottom; now she is starting to drill

I'd had no negative experiences booking through Mindy/Paradigm until about a month ago. Three recent fails:

1. I text her an appointment request: provider, date, time, duration, incall. She texts back the girl is available; do I want to confirm? I text back yes. After 20 minutes, I realize she hasn't responded so I text again. "Sorry, she's no longer available."

2. I made an appointment 36 hours in advance. Confirm 2 hours out, and she gives me the address. I arrive 2 minutes before appointment time and send 4 texts over the next 18 minutes, with no response from her, so I leave. I'm on the freeway a few minutes later when she says she just now got my messages, and did I still want to see the girl? By the time I could get back there, I'd have at best 30 minutes to play, which was not what I was looking for, so I declined.

3. Today I text her to request an appointment with Crystal Gale. Mindy replies back that GC is only doing outcall. Most recent ad - like yesterday - says "Incall Galleria."

I'm done with Mindy/Paradigm.
I gave up a while back. Sad because several I'd like to have in the rotation.

At first I thought it was because I fucked the eighteeners too hard and long thus scaring them off.

But I'm sure it's the TCB.