Why Is Dallas COED Always LIT and Turnt Up ?

At first glance it appears the providers in Dallas don't take no shit off tricks. Their COED forums always seem to be LIT. Conversely it 'appears' Houston providers live in some kind of fear of the tricks and mostly afraid to speak up, voice their opinions, say whatever they want, or otherwise just be themselves. That's unfortunate as it appears to be the case. I know everyone can make a case for handling business (sucking and fucking) but it just seems to me Dallas providers (for the most part) do their thing uninhibited and don't really give a fuck what tricks think or say.

#White Russian and a Smoke.
#relocate

(Also hashtags.dont use spaces)
They don't have a Wakeup in Dallas......ijs
Interviews are being conducted ...
Is LIT a new acronym?
Trust me, there are plenty of providers here in Houston that are like that, myself included. NO ONE on this board is going to ruffle my feathers, period. I don't do drama, and I'm not about to sit here and argue all day long with someone about bullshit. No thanks. I will absolutely engage when it comes to giving input on hobby topics, but getting attacked by fucktards for whatever that comment may be is ridiculous. That shit if for the birds lol

If I agree with something I'll voice it, and if I don't agree I'll voice that as well.
Trust me, there are plenty of providers here in Houston that are like that, myself included. NO ONE on this board is going to ruffle my feathers, period. I don't do drama, and I'm not about to sit here and argue all day long with someone about bullshit. No thanks. I will absolutely engage when it comes to giving input on hobby topics, but getting attacked by fucktards for whatever that comment may be is ridiculous. That shit if for the birds lol

If I agree with something I'll voice it, and if I don't agree I'll voice that as well. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
That's whats up Karlie. You got a good balanced head on your shoulders.