Prepayment for booking

Has anyone prepaid to book time with a provider? I have called several ads and a lot have requested me to send a prepayment to schedule a booking.
Just checking to see if this is a scam? Any advise on this?
Never do it!
Never EVER do it! Originally Posted by GuyFromKC
There. Fixed that for you.
There was this Vegas chick that I saw that required a dollar cashapp transaction to book and FaceTime. M
It was just a dollar so I said fuck it. The session was amazing. I’m normal stay way from deposit especially if they look tgtbt.
Not a chance...

If I know the girl, we've had several encounters, and she's drug and drama free, it's still a no from me.
Yes it is a scam.
There was this Vegas chick that I saw that required a dollar cashapp transaction to book and FaceTime. M
It was just a dollar so I said fuck it. The session was amazing. I’m normal stay way from deposit especially if they look tgtbt. Originally Posted by eawt88
This is still not a good idea, even for a dollar. Why? Because you probably had to give a credit card, or some other form of payment for electronic entry. There is a strong chance that the information was recorded and sold to someone who will attempt to use the credit card number. Credit card numbers are even collected by waiters at a cafe, held as a group and then sold for peanuts to some people.

Any advance payment, for any reason, is not a good idea. Never do it. Learn to say no and walk away and let your big head do the thinking instead of your big head.

This is still not a good idea, even for a dollar. Why? Because you probably had to give a credit card, or some other form of payment for electronic entry. There is a strong chance that the information was recorded and sold to someone who will attempt to use the credit card number. Credit card numbers are even collected by waiters at a cafe, held as a group and then sold for peanuts to some people.

Any advance payment, for any reason, is not a good idea. Never do it. Learn to say no and walk away and let your big head do the thinking instead of your big head.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
^^^^^^^^^REQUIRED READING FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR^^^^^^^^^
Not necessarily there’s not really away to steal credit card info from cashapp. I pay a lot of dates using cashapp.
Not necessarily there’s not really away to steal credit card info from cashapp. I pay a lot of dates using cashapp. Originally Posted by eawt88
Yeah, the recipient of the cash transfer does not receive your credit card number.

That being said, I still wouldn't suggest pre-paying for a session.
I think the concept being discussed is that by using any form of electronic payment there is an eventual, however distant, tie between real life information and hobby life. That's always been a fundamental safeguard practiced by hobbyists and providers alike who wish to continue having fun--keep it absolutely separate. And never pay ahead, whether by cash, cashapp, cashiers check, credit card, bitcoin or coin, check, or exchange. Just don't do it. The odds are high you'll get burned and playing the odds is the only way to live in this hobby.
Money in advance is never a good idea. The business world has always practiced payment after you work. Your company doesn't pre-pay you. It is too good of a deal for a non-established girl to take your money and run. It isn't like you will file a police report. I know some of the traveling girls require it. They are established, so they have a little to lose, if guys read bad reviews. The other girls will just change there name, phone number, hair color and take new photos. They have your money and you will feel like an idiot for giving it to them. These girls believe in the motto "There is a sucker born every minute"
Not to mention many travelers bet on the fact that most inquiries are from newbies and profit from it! Most every web site is drowning in fake ads and every one will “require” a deposit/prepayment of some kind!

Money in advance is never a good idea. The business world has always practiced payment after you work. Your company doesn't pre-pay you. It is too good of a deal for a non-established girl to take your money and run. It isn't like you will file a police report. I know some of the traveling girls require it. They are established, so they have a little to lose, if guys read bad reviews. The other girls will just change there name, phone number, hair color and take new photos. They have your money and you will feel like an idiot for giving it to them. These girls believe in the motto "There is a sucker born every minute" Originally Posted by TailHooked
I’ve had to prepay for services at salons and spas lately.
Can’t even book a massage, facial, eyebrow tint, or lash extensions without prepayment.
It’s getting out of hand, I’m hoping the nail salons aren’t next.,
These are legit businesses, not some fly by night.
It’s super annoying.
there’s always a chance your info will wind up in the wrong hands.
After having a salon in California shoot me a text to remind me of my appointment
I’ve decided no more prepayments for me, if I can’t walk in and pay cash for services I’m walking out.
Too much credit card and bank card fraud lately.
I’ve been a victim of fraud twice recently, so of course I’m being more careful.
Prepay a provider? Absolutely not.
I require all providers pay a small deposit before the schedule any encounters with me!

Weird but none have complained!
Lol