Desperate times

Hello to all my friends! I sure miss seeing everyone! I may be planning a trip up to KC very soon. I was trying to stay clear from everyone and everything while I am doing chemo. However I am struggling with maintaining my bills. So I have about 6days to pay my electric or bye bye lights. I could be evicted if I don't get something to my landlord. I hate to even blast my personal info on here for all to see,but without doin so I am not able to potentially get the help I am in need of. So if my friends could, or would like to help me along to just stay a float, I'd so appreciate it. I can accept Venmo, cash app, PayPal.. Just message me we can work out repayment options, or whatever we must do. But I'm running desperate times and sitting flat broke, and no way to tread water right now.
Update on my cancer...
Just completed my fourth round of chemo. Found out cancer isnt gone yet. It has shrunk tremendously and is now only 1.5cm in diameter. Sometime between September 26, and October 2 we will have completed the last 2 chemo treatments that remain and I will undergo surgery to take out whatever cancer is left dead or alive. As it stands from there I will then go 5 days a week for 6 weeks and get radiation.