Encounter: Avoid Arielle

User ID: -
Date: May 24
Name: Ariel
Phone: 8505035981
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...r/003014555786
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: -
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, Ripoff
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dyed messy
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Avoid... Shes tiny. Less than 100 lbs, cute butt and tiny but soft breasts. Hair was still wet from dye Avoid
Recommendation: No
I saw her ad, and curious about her. Sorry, TOFTT went bad. Thanks for the review.
I don't donate jack shit until I blow my load and get dressed.
I set something up with her twice and miraculously both times on my way out there she was asleep. On the second time I said thanks for her time but I am done with this train ride. Her "sister" replied with she would wake her up for 200. Just avoid this mess.
Thanks for the heads up. She almost got me, I was checking her out.
I’ve never had an issue with her. We might be talking about a different girl because the Ariel I see has red hair and she’s way more than 100 lbs. at least 50 lbs more and the tiniest little pussy I’ve seen in a while! I’d just hate for you to give the wrong girl a bad name or cause her to lose business..
I’d just hate for you to give the wrong girl a bad name or cause her to lose business.. Originally Posted by Djfields
No, the right girl is being given a bad name and hopefully her business is so bad that she's resorted to making fake reviews on eccie to try to lessen the blow of dealing with the consequences of her actions. You made your bed, Pork chops, now you gotta lay in it. Enjoy the wet blankets.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8