Biden Family $$$$ Money

... G'day Honest Johns,

Please feel free to join us as we follow the money
$$$$ that was payed to the Biden Family.

Money $$$$ from the likes of China and Russia and Romania
and Ukraine. .. And even MORE nations - both friend to
America - and foe... How could this happen?

Christopher Wray is to bring a document - FD-1023 -
to Congress on Monday... A document that's said to
surely detail a corruption scheme concerning Joe Biden
- that makes "Watergate" look-like Charlie Brown and Snoopy!

However, let's all wait and see what happens.

### Salty
... So Mr. Wray brought the document - but wouldn't hand it over.
And come Thursday - Contempt of Congress charges for him.

... Show the document - the American people surely deserve the TRUTH!

#### Salty
However, let's all wait and see what happens.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Looks like nothing happened. Seems like a trend, the MAGA cult faction of the GOP make false allegations and nothing happens.
Looks like nothing happened. Seems like a trend, the MAGA cult faction of the GOP make false allegations and nothing happens. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

False allegations? How do you know they are false? You don't honestly find it strange the fbi refuses to show the documents in question? Don't you think if the document would exonerate Biden they would gladly present it?
The left is very good at making false allegations towards Trump also with no evidence what so ever. How many. Times has this happened..

The bottom line is our government is corrupt more than anyone can imagine. Lies are the norm not the truth on both sides.
Government for the people , by the people is bullshit. Government is supposed to answer to the people who elected them and that is long gone

If the fbi and Cia released everything they have on our beloved congress and executive branch, I suspect 90% of them would be in prison for one thing or another, both sides
False allegations? How do you know they are false? Originally Posted by chizzy
It's a reasonable suspicion I have that nothing will happen, because the trend has been going on for a a while now. Birtherism, Hillary, Pizza Gate, Hunter Biden's Laptop, The Election Was Stolen, etc., and now this Biden Family Money nonsense. If Biden is guilty of a crime, lock his ass up. I'm not emotionally tied to him like folks are to the one's feeding them all these lies, but I suspect this will just be another example of the trend that I have recognized.
Things don’t become false just because you don’t want to believe them.

If the fbi and Cia released everything they have on our beloved congress and executive branch, I suspect 90% of them would be in prison for one thing or another, both sides
Only 90%? You’re more of a believer than I am. Trump was the only guy not on the take to hit Washington since John Adams, so they tried to frame him every which way they could think of. I’m surprised he’s still alive, tbh. Anyone that threatening to the ingrained power structure would’ve normally been dead long before gaining the presidency. He burst onto the scene out of nowhere tho and had far too much light on him so they had to use fabricated legal issues to try’n get rid of him.
The burden of proof is on the accusers. None of the things I listed have been proven, and the trend dates back more than 10 years. Doubtful that they will charge Biden with anything related to this thread, let alone prove anything.
It's a reasonable suspicion I have that nothing will happen, because the trend has been going on for a a while now. Birtherism, Hillary, Pizza Gate, Hunter Biden's Laptop, The Election Was Stolen, etc., and now this Biden Family Money nonsense. If Biden is guilty of a crime, lock his ass up. I'm not emotionally tied to him like folks are to the one's feeding them all these lies, but I suspect this will just be another example of the trend that I have recognized. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

Well I agree that nothing will happen. Never does. BuT the same.logic can be used for liberals.and their claims against Trump, nothing happens to any of them and lies and false accusations are the. Norm in washington

Some.maybe false but I'm sure many are true and swept under the rug
Biden has never been impeached, nor has he been charged.
... While I surely do appreciate all the passion, mates
- this thread is NOT about Trump. ... It concerns us
following the money to the Biden Family Corruption.

Congress showing the FD-1023 document to the American people
will surely help aid the those good people who want to
follow the money also. ...

#### Salty
Biden has never been impeached, nor has he been charged. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You have e to have the majority of power in congress to impeach, the dems had it, Republicans dont
A person can be impeached, guilty or not. Some people are not aware of this fact.
A person can be impeached, guilty or not. Some people are not aware of this fact. Originally Posted by Chase7
The Senate is the jury. The House can impeach anyone. They can’t convict.
Gentlemen back on topic and it’s not Trump
BREAKING - Wray caves

Rep James Comer forces the FBI to cooperate!

The FBI will allow all members of the Oversight committee to review the Biden bribery record and receive a briefing.

Oversight will continue to follow the facts and ensure accountability for the American people.