Kushners finally under imvestigation

Senate is finally looking into the 70 million a year the kushners are bringing in from foreign govts. Mostly from Saudi Arabia where Jared spent a lot of time while in trumpfs cabinet.
The trumpf family crime syndicate is finally getting exposed!
I wonder how much of this foreign money is being funneled into trumpfs campaign?
This is highest mark- 3 snick
I hope the senate roots out all these trumpf associates!
America needs to heal!
I'm sure that the Saudi's paid handsomely for some of those state secrets that the orange turd made off with!
At least two Billion as is my understanding!
Thats why he took them, to line his and his families pockets.
He and his don't give two shits about this country.
And of course cricket from the usual suspects!
Make America great again, put Trump in jail!

Senate is finally looking into the 70 million a year the kushners are bringing in from foreign govts. Mostly from Saudi Arabia where Jared spent a lot of time while in trumpfs cabinet.
I wonder how much of this foreign money is being funneled into trumpfs campaign?
This is highest mark- 3 snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
  • Devo
  • 06-13-2024, 06:48 PM
No they aren't, untrue.
Trumpfs and kushners are circling the wagons. Why didn't this investigation start years ago? The trumpf family crime syndicate is unraveling.
Bahahahaha
Hey WD, what is an imvestigation?

Who's imvestigating Jared and Ivanka?

Where did you come up with that "70 million a year" number?

Let's get real. Please. Deal in facts. Got a link?
  • Devo
  • 06-13-2024, 09:03 PM
Trumpfs and kushners are circling the wagons. Why didn't this investigation start years ago? The trumpf family crime syndicate is unraveling.
Bahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not happening, ever.
This is highest mark- 3 snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Links?

### Salty
Receipts given. Literally dozens on the Intrawebs.

How does kushner make so much after being in trumpfs cabinet? He wasn't even qualified! Now making millions from turkey qutar Saudi Arabia UAE.
Everyone knew several years ago this was shady. Thankfully we'll get an investigation.

C R O O K E D
Nice try...

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=11 Originally Posted by lustylad
... Blimey! ... So there's the answer. ...

#### Salty