Had to do it so sue me!

I had to start a new thread about my party so everyone understood there are changes.

Please know that I intend to knock this out of the park.

I'm hiring entertainment. I will also be performing.

There are new rules as well.

When I have more time I will explain in further detail.... But know that it will be my best yet!
ThreAd....

sixx
F you Six! You're pissed you're not welcome!
F you Six! You're pissed you're not welcome!
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
F you too Maxeen. I could care less about this party.

sixx
Whatever pissy pants.
F you Six!

How unbecoming of a lady....

sixx
Please, if you're attempting to make me seem unbecoming you will not win. You have no grace to speak of. So going against you is like going against Oscar the grouch. I digress! But we can take it to the spider hole if ypu want! We simply don't compare. I am a lover and a happy person and you're pissed I've turned you down. Multiple times. Now what? Youre going to discredit me or deny that's true? Please! I don't care! I'm good with me and you don't scare me!
And btw this thread didn't have shit to do with you so wtf?!!!
ThreAd....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
And rounding the final turn...... We have a new leader......... MM takes 1st position!!!!!
  • fawn
  • 02-06-2012, 05:59 AM
So what kind of party will you be hosting Maxeen and is it just for ladies or will it be coed?
Please, if you're attempting to make me seem unbecoming you will not win. You have no grace to speak of.

So would you consider your behavior the day at the social worthy of grace? Really???

So going against you is like going against Oscar the grouch. I digress! But we can take it to the spider hole if ypu want! We simply don't compare. I am a lover and a happy person and you're pissed I've turned you down. Multiple times. Now what? Youre going to discredit me or deny that's true? Please! I don't care! I'm good with me and you don't scare me!
Your claim is partially true. However, you left out that you would see me under one condition. I am sure you will deny it but I know better and so do you. I have been turned down before by Reya and WickedMilf before but neither of them said they wouldn't see me unless I did something. Ye

No need to be scared of me. I don't know why you made that comment. I was simply ribbing you with my "threAD" comment. You made it a little personal so I fired back now. It's all good, I am sure your party will be fun. Besides, no such thing as bad press right?

sixx
Sure did! I told you that you needed to go get tested before I would EVER see you! Yup. I did. And you finally dropped it there.

Now, I don't like you ribbing me nor being a jerk to me. So bugger off please! And I had a wonderful time at the social despite what you're talking about and so did everyone else. Leave it to you to try to bring up dirt. Whatever.

As for the party....

It is coed and the reason I needed to open a new thread about it is to make sure that people would see the changes.
The changes to the party...

There will be a performer for just a bit. Once I'm able to nail down the time I will let y'all know. It's not a stripper per say but please bring lots of ones and you are allowed to take pics as well.

This party is a thank you to my clients and friends for helping me through the last five months. It's also a celebration for me getting back in full form! I look forward to making it memorable!

Since there will be entertainment coming I will also be asking for a cover. I think 15 is comfortable for gents. It's worth it!

The RSVP is more important now. If you RSVP and cannot make it please communicate with Roxanne or me. This way if someone else would like to come they can!

F you too Maxeen. I could care less about this party.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You are out of line Sixxbach....

A variety of events organized by guys as well as ladies tend to get launched in CoEd...

If Maxeen was talking about something that was never going to happen... using it to just get the spotlight....then you might have a reasonable point to make....

But she is known to put together parties that seem to be open to people that want to attend to some extent.

I've enjoyed a variety of parties put together over the years by guys, girls and Agencies.....

let it be...

You and I are friends Sixx..... We've talked about this a couple of times..... I understand your reasoning and animosity towards some of the providers..... I've supported you in a number of your tirades..... just as you have supported me....

But here.... your bringing a personal vendetta to a public thread for no reason that can be justified here.....

Would you blast me this way for announcing another party here in CoEd the way I have so many times in the past?

Find a good cause, pick a lady that is actually being a bitch and misusing the forum and I'll gladly support you..... If you want to harp on threAds go rip Maci Lynn a new one.... or one of the others.... This thread isn't in that line....

If you have a gripe about something Maxeen said or did... by all means start a thread and spit it out... If she was a bitch in some way I'll help you light up her ass...... You actually have me curious now.....

But here man?

From a friend.......

You are simply being an ass...

I can't imagine that looking that way is what you are trying to achieve.
The changes to the party...

This party is a thank you to my clients and friends for helping me through the last five months. It's also a celebration for me getting back in full form! I look forward to making it memorable!

Since there will be entertainment coming I will also be asking for a cover. I think $15 is comfortable for gents. It's worth it!
hmmmm........

Before anyone gets the wrong idea about me white knighting you.......

You announce your intent to host a party..... As a way of saying thank-you to your clients and friends..... and then come back later and say... Oh... By the way... I want money from you to attend..... But not from any of the ladies.. Just the Gents... They should bear the cost for all of us!

Your WKs and friends will certainly support you.......

But darlin.... that simply doesn't set well in general.....

I hosted an After Party from the Christmas Event..... arranged a place, food, drinks and a rather hot private bartender...... It cost me close to a grand and a few favors from my favor bank..... But it was FOR the same purpose .... My way of Thanking them for their support..... Personally I think it will yield a hell of a return in the future when I ask them all to step up again.........

You have friends and supporters and should have called in a "favor" for compensating whatever entertainment you arranged.....I can't imagine you not being able to do so.... Or fronting some regular a session if he compensated the entertainer...

Why should anyone PAY to come to a party being thrown to Thank them for their support? Especially when they are bearing the cost for others that will be there without paying?