1st Time In Atlanta... Safe, accesable, upscale Incall Area???

Hey I'm Skyler Blue I am from Houston and doing a little traveling. It will be my first time in Atlanta and I am searching for the ideal incall area. Looking for a safe, upscale area, that is easy accessable, and that has shopping centers, fine dinning, and community ammenities (I am not one to wait for a phone to ring.... I enjoy life.)

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Hugs and Kisses,
Skyler Blue
I have posted on this in more detail and it never changes. Search on my posts in ATL section. Short answer: Buckhead or Perimeter Mall Area. Not downtown or the airport.
I've done some research on the Atlanta area and it seems like Buckhead is best but here a link I found here about some other areas. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...ghlight=incall
Both midtown and downtown have subway/train access along with a lot of restaurants and bars in walking distance.

But, if you want shopping centers, then Sandy Springs (Perimeter mall) or Buckhead (Lenox and Phipps mall) are the way to go. They both have subway/train access as well. Buckhead is a nicer area.

The subway/train goes to the airport too.
I am touring ATL right now and staying near the Perimeter Center Mall. Great location for incall plus the mall and great restaurants right next door. We didn't rent a car so we took the MARTA for $2.50 each way from the airport to the Sandy Springs stop and out hotel shuttle picked us up from there. Otherwise, taxi from airport to that area would run you about $60-75 or so. I have also heard Buckhead area is nice.

Hope this helps
Thanks Shelby hope you enjoy your stay I'm thinking of visiting ATL soon lol..