What the Hell Happened to the Ship?

This place fell off SO hard. The talent is non-existent. Its run by cubans and latina girls, hardly any hot white girls here. Place was completely dead last Friday night.

Where did all the talent go? Did they all go to Mens Club?
Good recon
Yes I agree with your assessment. Last time I was there several months ago mostly run by very aggressive Cuban girls. Obviously some of them are very very hot but I'd like a little variety sometimes.
Are the Cuban girls just as aggressive as the ones at Michael's? Michael's was a disaster the last time I went there.
I have seen several refugees at Splendor day shift.
When you let Cubans in it just goes all to shit. I suppose non eccie guys dig their hot looks and dances, but who needs that?
Same shit going on in Dallas at Baby Dolls Dallas. The Cubans are hot but by and large you aren't going to get mileage and/or a nut. There are a few who play but it's not worth spending to find out who is who.
go to cf...nice variety of willing whores
There used to be a phillipina dancer in her netfish outfit working there. She would do whatever you requested. And another Caucasian girl with long hair who is good with her lips. I wonder where they went now.
Cf?
Day shift always works for me. I have a few regulars including one Cubana with whom I’ve broken the code. If they aren’t there, it’s hit or miss and slim pickins
When you let Cubans in it just goes all to shit. I suppose non eccie guys dig their hot looks and dances, but who needs that? Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
I prefer them to the girls trying to do 3 dances for 100. Still some smoke shows around at treasures but no deals I’ve seen in a while. The Cubans tend to be the best remaining (attractive) bang for your buck there. Might be a luck of the draw thing, but some are willing to play downstairs during slow hours.
Does anyone know the 40s blond white milf with big tits, big lips and a nice ROUND ass that used to be there? U think her name started with a "B". Is she still there? Did she play OTC?