Weird PM from registered Eccie member

I recieved a weird PM this morning from a male registered Eccie member. His handle is "mhay". Here is a link to his profile: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=148168
This person joined on 8/13/2012 and has 0 reviews, 0 posts.

I notified Mr. Happy of this via PM however I also wanted to post this here to see if anyone else has received questionable PM's from this person. If you have please comment here or send a PM to Mr. Happy. Depending on the response, this may belong in the "Alerts" section. Here is what his PM to me said:

Private Message Removed

I'm pretty sure that I am not Miss AR! And I only make friends with CHICKS - not DICKS! LMAO

SNL or Mia..... either of you know who this person is (since he referenced you in his PM)?
Tell him it ain't your week for boys!
I have talked to a couple of providers recently that asked me if I had heard of this goon. One of the ladies stopped short of saying he's a stalker...maybe he's trying to cross over, or misread your profile...lmao
Mr. H and Dive - ROTFLMAO at your comments!
He probably clicked on a review you had done on someone and accidentally sent you the message instead of Miss Arkansas. That's my best guess, I am sure it was just a mistake

Though you seem like a charming gentleman LRL, I'm sure your not his taste lol

LOL! Thank you SNL - and I am still looking forward to making your acquaintance soon! :-)
Your more than welcome, you might want to check with Mr Happy about posting "private" messages in public without their knowledge as this gentleman prefers to be UTR, hence no posts , I know I sure wouldn't want any of mine out there. LOL! Im not sure of the rules on that.

Point well taken SNL..... This is the first and probably the only time that I will do this - unless I receive another STRANGE message someday from a MALE account that has ZERO comments or reviews and as long as the PM does not reveal any personal info (Thank you Mr. H for editing the guys real name from the post). He actually had SNL's full name in his PM to me and I edited it out before posting.

When we have a possible mole, LE, stalker, etc among us - I felt the risk of posting it outweighed the risk of not posting it.....
I understand and its very considerate of you to look out for the community

THIS GUY FROM WHAT I HEAR HAS BEEN UP TO NO GOOD.!!!

LRL.... we need to talk... you switching on ne??? Just joking love I know better!!
Hey Syd! Hit me up on my cell when you get a few free moments. And you know that you will always hold the title of my ATF baby girl!
I can only account for what I know "first hand" and he was a complete gentleman

side note: the name he had is my stripper name lol

Hey Sweet, nice beav...oh hell it's a fucking squirrel
Hey Sweet, nice beav...oh hell it's a fucking squirrel Originally Posted by diveguy6
lol DG, sorry

Wow. That PM was obviously just a simple mistake -- sent to the wrong person by accident. If he were LE, he wouldn't have 2 references from very reputable ladies.

I know I wouldn't want a private message that I wrote to another member posted in public. And I'm pretty sure that doing that is against the rules. MrHappy?

In addition, his PM that LRL posted gave some pretty specific info... Real first name, jury duty in Benton... I consider posting that type of info to be real-life outing. He could easily be identified and connected to his hobby life with info like that. Not cool.

I can only account for what I know "first hand" and he was a complete gentleman Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
There are only a handful of ladies who's references I will accept, and your references have consistently been some of the most reliable, SNL.