Oh how it pains me to say this........KC Chiefs beat my Packers..... :(

Oh I'm soooo not a happy camper today!
We were going strong for so long and them BOOM.....old couch out, new coach in. WM get's kissed then, splat...........ya'll beat my Packers and made me frown.
Ya'll have a lot of loven to do, to make this up to me.
I'm a KC guy but have been rooting for the Pack since I was about 6...lol. Today was tough to watch. I don't think the real Packers were even on the field! They must be resting up for the Super Bowl, right?
It hurt me that they lost, but I'd rather it be to the Griefs rather than the Bears or Vikings. All the Pack has to do is win the next two home games and then they keep the home field advantage for the playoffs.

We also need the 49er's to lose tomorrow night. The only team that worries me the most is the Saints. Drew is a hell of a QB.
was a sad day in Greenbay
Well at least Green Bay will be playing for something in January

Am I the only one that finds the possible "play-off" discussion for the Chieffettes
to be hilarious????
Well at least Green Bay will be playing for something in January

Am I the only one that finds the possible "play-off" discussion for the Chieffettes
to be hilarious???? Originally Posted by vkmaster
From Chiefscommand.com

The Chiefs are still in the playoff hunt. How, you ask? If the Chiefs can manage to defeat both the Raiders and Broncos to close out the season, their record will be 8-8. The Buffalo Bills will have to defeat the Denver Broncos next Sunday. The San Diego Chargers will also have to lose at least one time in the next two games, either to Detroit or Oakland. The Chargers stomped the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday Night Football. That will put the Chiefs at 8-8, Broncos at 8-8, Raiders at 8-8 or 7-9, depending on if they beat the Chargers in week 17, and the Chargers at 8-8 or 7-9 if they lose the next two games. The Chiefs would get in by comparison of the head to head matchups against the division, which they would lead at 4-2. The ONLY way the Chiefs will get into the playoffs is if they win the division. Do you folks think it is a possibility? Could the Chiefs pull a major turnaround and make the playoffs?
  • KCJoe
  • 12-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Not holding my breath.
BUT -- The Chiefs ARE the ONLY team so far to beat Green Bay. How many other team can say that. Now I'm not holding my breath that the Chiefs will make the play offs but it would be nice if they could/would. They just have to "get in the groove".
AHHHH, you Griefs fans are something...but in a funny & gentle kinda of way.

Now you have on your roster, not one, but TWO barely average starting QB's.
And after this one game performance, you have average starter #2 ahead of average starter #1.

And I also hear if the cow jumps over the moon tomorrow night at precisely
2:13AM, and a tree falls in the forest and does NOT make any sound...then YES
the Griefs do indeed make the play-offs.

This way, before another national TV audience they can prove that KC is the King of the
wanna be's in the NFL, and Hunt gets another year of sellouts

I hear the Big 12 is looking for another team...perhaps KC could be the answer????
Perhaps :-) It's nice to know that the Chiefs (Griefs) or whatever get so much attention. They still pull in a full stadium every single game don't they?
It continues to amaze me, what the average KC football fan will not only accept...but actually pay for, when it comes to entertainment, LOL

Hunt has a sweet deal, give the fans just a taste of real change, keep the spending cap millions under the ceiling and live off his daddy's reputation...and the fans keep on caring
They still pull in a full stadium every single game don't they?
The stadium was full against the Packers but there were a LOT of Green Bay fans there.
Perhaps :-) It's nice to know that the Chiefs (Griefs) or whatever get so much attention. They still pull in a full stadium every single game don't they? Originally Posted by Grizzy11
Which is exactly why those tight ass Hunts will never spend the money to get a team that can win the Superbowl.
AHHHH, you Griefs fans are something...but in a funny & gentle kinda of way.

Now you have on your roster, not one, but TWO barely average starting QB's.
And after this one game performance, you have average starter #2 ahead of average starter #1.

And I also hear if the cow jumps over the moon tomorrow night at precisely
2:13AM, and a tree falls in the forest and does NOT make any sound...then YES
the Griefs do indeed make the play-offs.

This way, before another national TV audience they can prove that KC is the King of the
wanna be's in the NFL, and Hunt gets another year of sellouts

I hear the Big 12 is looking for another team...perhaps KC could be the answer???? Originally Posted by vkmaster
I do think Orton is better than Cassell LOL. All the Packers win did was ensure Romeo will be the new head coach, which will be 3 more years of losing, he is a great D coordinator but sucks at being the boss, see 4 years at Cleveland.
The stadium was full against the Packers but there were a LOT of Green Bay fans there. Originally Posted by Starry69
Cant blame em, hell most saved all year for that trip to the big city.