politicians & sex scandals

I won't confine the discussion to just politicians, but perhaps, to the above average successful men, who I contend are successful due in much part with having a healthy sex life.
Having a healthy sex life, unfortunately more times than not, involve the other women, be they paid outright or indirectly.
Simply the way we men are wired. Even if in fantasy, good sex and at least a little chemistry with the other woman or women, feeds the ego, and makes men feel like Hercules
who can bare the burden of the world on his shoulders.

To know that there have been sex scandals of the kings (& queens) from biblical times to the politicians of now should be of no surprise. I contend that they have become rich and powerful because of their sexapades. Simplicity speaking of this subject, I am sure, but I didn't want to get into scientific research about the whole subject of men's psyche.

Speaking of science:

University of Cambridge physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking has probed the secrets of time and space, but there’s one thing that continues to puzzle him: the opposite sex. “Women. They are a complete mystery,” Hawking said in an interview with New Scientist. Apparently, the genius behind the bestseller “A Brief History of Time” doesn’t quite have the ladies figured out despite two marriages
....Simply the way we men are wired. Even if in fantasy, good sex and at least a little chemistry with the other woman or women, feeds the ego, and makes men feel like Hercules.... Originally Posted by headmaster
....I contend that they have become rich and powerful because of their sexapades. Simplicity speaking of this subject, I am sure, but I didn't want to get into scientific research about the whole subject of men's psyche..... Originally Posted by headmaster
....Hawking said in an interview with New Scientist. Apparently, the genius behind the bestseller “A Brief History of Time” doesn’t quite have the ladies figured out despite two marriages Originally Posted by headmaster
For clarification purposes, we slow folk don't always get complex conjugations! So you only want opinions of the topic(s), no facts?

What does 3 have to do with your contention in 1 and 2?
You're late. South Park has already explored the sex drive of the sucessful male. Funny episode especially when Obama got involved and they determined that cheating men were possessed by space aliens. Of course, one of the boys (I think it was Stan) disagreed. He said that maybe men were wired to get as much as possible and the more sucessful they were percieved to be then they were more likely to get some more. Still get a kick out of the monkey with a handful of 20s until Mrs. Monkey showed up.
Their egos make them seek sexual encounters outside their marriages, and that same ego is what drives them to great success, and great failures. They're exceptionally good or exceptionally bad, but never mediocre. They're always going 200 mph, but sometimes in the wrong direction.