Encounter: Chennel Bali – NO and NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Date: 08/16/2023
Name: Chennel
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: -
Phone: 469-685-6980
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: Plenty of excuses lack luster bbbj, some tit play
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Tall latina, large man made's, long black hair
Recommendation: No
Yikes. Thanks for the Intel
Originally Posted by 2balls75
Its in the parking lot just like at Exercise. And if you notice the super market in the same shopping center, there is a unmarked car parked on the side walk. Im not sure if its security or not but just gave me the creeps all over.
So I asked her if I could use the back door and she says no, sorry. I'm trying like hell to limit this awful experience but she did offer a bottle of water on my way out. BS!
what a great review. Sucks you had this experience but thanks for sharing with us
The restaurant in the same parking lot next to them got robbed a few days ago. The cameras were added to monitor everything just for everyone’s safety. If you’re not running outside with a ski mask or women’s hosiery over your head. You’re safe.
Thx GhostR! I will tomorrow an see what she says and report back.
Told ya all so. See my review from a couple weeks ago "More no's than yes's."
The restaurant in the same parking lot next to them got robbed a few days ago. The cameras were added to monitor everything just for everyone’s safety. If you’re not running outside with a ski mask or women’s hosiery over your head. You’re safe. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Not surprised at all. I used to date a girl that lived in the apartments on the corner a few years ago. Her kids Playstation and computers got stolen out her place while she at work and kids her at school.

An ex-coworker of mine had his cell phone stolen right of his hand as he was leaving Bistro B with his wife. They pulled that Euro trick on him, smooth as hell too, 2 guys walked behind him and they ran in opposite directions after it was stolen so he didn't know which direction to run.

Bistro B used to stay open till 2am back around 2016-2017, they started closing at midnight to help mitigate the crime but doesn't help much
The No reviews are the most valuable. I'm not sure what Chanel was on during your visit, but I'm sorry that you didn't get a good experience bro.
Spoke to Emo and will try and stop by again today, so hope she can make this right. More to come fellas
Spoke to Emo and will try and stop by again today, so hope she can make this right. More to come fellas Originally Posted by Botman1170
Hope it works out!
Smelly taco is no good for their business. Ay ya ya ya