City: Keller
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: numberonefootmassage.com
Activities: Good massage with semi-assisted self-service finish
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Pretty typical "average" Asian build, cute face, not much of an ass, only saw her with her clothes on, so no other details to add.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks
Try Magic Massage on Rufe Snow and mid cities. Not sure what all is offered but I did leave there very happy last month.
Thanks for the review.

Curious is right. Magic was good to me last month too. Trying to figure out if they offer beyond L1. If anyone knows please comment of PM.
OP, I live in Keller area too. MP me if interested in a few other places to try.
What do you guys pay for the water bottle on DYI. With no real NE-SE?

For a really good experience and DYI I am at a limit of .40
I think 40 is definitely a good max tip for DIY. I am kicking myself in the butt for being a little too generous, but if she remembers that I hooked her up, she may be more open to expanding her menu on future visits.

Having a solid massage as part of the session is what I’m aiming for most, since it’s the harder form of pleasure to self-service. 😂
If I have to DIY, I pull out 60. I hand her 20 and myself 40, lol. It shows her she could’ve got the whole thing with just a few strokes, haha
If I have to DIY, I pull out 60. I hand her 20 and myself 40, lol. It shows her she could’ve got the whole thing with just a few strokes, haha Originally Posted by 2balls75
lol
If I have to DIY, I pull out 60. I hand her 20 and myself 40, lol. It shows her she could’ve got the whole thing with just a few strokes, haha Originally Posted by 2balls75
That’s the way to do it. I do the same for women who haggle too much. I just tell them to massage my feet and show them what they could’ve received while handing them 10/20.