"If they wanted me to be myself, they wouldn't be paying me."

"If they wanted me to be myself, they wouldn't be paying me." Originally Posted by Sasha Grey in the film Girl Friend Experience
Does this ring true with your hobby experiences?
YES!!!!
I am basically me...myself. Sometimes I do wonder why I am being paid just for being me. I have gotten many gentlemen that say they choose to come and see me because based on my posts, I seem 'Real'....I say 'Boy, I'm so glad I am 'real' or I would be in need of some major therapy!'
I don't know any other way to be. Private work life or public (real) work life...this me is the only me you get. I don't think men pay me to be anyone in particular (with the exception of role play). I think they pay me so they can do what they want without explaining themselves or being judged.
I cant be ME. Im rude, Im silly, I laugh obnoxiously loud at family guy episodes I eat whole pizzas by myself. I dont dress sexy. I stay in pajama pants and reeboks.

I doubt this is what most gents want so yes I have to modify myself for work...lol
I get ya. I do modify what I wear as well. But how I behave? Not really. The "date" I am for them is the same person I am walking from my office downtown or bar hopping on Bourbon Street.
I am me 100% of the time. I am not an actress and dont try to be.I have my kinks. I have my shy side and my outgoing side. I think all of that is more than enough to be, than trying to pretend to be someone else. I personally like me so I see no reason in trying be someone I am not.
I cant be ME. Im rude, Im silly, I laugh obnoxiously loud at family guy episodes I eat whole pizzas by myself. I dont dress sexy. I stay in pajama pants and reeboks.

I doubt this is what most gents want so yes I have to modify myself for work...lol Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
You need to post the before and after pics...it'll make the after pics so much more alluring...
I would be lying if I said I wore lingerie to bed at home.. I don't, I sleep butt ass naked.

I'd be lying if I said I wore lingerie for my ex boyfriends. I never did. It was clothes off let's fuck.

When I'm in my incall I wear lingerie, I have candles lit and music playing .. at home.. Hell no I don't have time for that. Babysitter needs to be paid, Hair appointments need to be set and Carpet needs to be cleaned.

I don't wear makeup 98% of the time while I'm at home because I don't need to. One of my clients have seen me without makeup and he has said many times that I don't need it but I still wear it while hobbying.

I do wear heels all the time. I have one pair of tennis shoes and they ain't cute!

So if my clients are reading this and still want me .. hey that's awesome! LOL!

Do I think they'd still pay me? Yup! I'm still HOT and treat every single man in my life in a loving manner. That does not change.
All of us are multi faceted...its kinda like the song Im'a bitch.......

I'm a little bit of everything
all rolled into one
I'm a bitch I'm a lover
I'm a child I'm a mother
I'm a sinner I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
you know you wouldn't want it any other way

I'm a bitch I'm a lover
I'm a child I'm a mother
I'm a sinner I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm nothing in between

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When your hurt; when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb; I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

When I play. I am ME...but I am the ME that is appropriate for that time....
You need to post the before and after pics...it'll make the after pics so much more alluring... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Lmao I am not ashamed of my unsexy before pics

All of us are multi faceted...its kinda like the song Im'a bitch.......

I'm a little bit of everything
all rolled into one
I'm a bitch I'm a lover
I'm a child I'm a mother
I'm a sinner I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm nothing in between

I'm a bitch I'm a lover
I'm a child I'm a mother
I'm a sinner I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm nothing in between

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When your hurt; when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb; I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

When I play. I am ME...but I am the ME that is appropriate for that time.... Originally Posted by DallasRain

I LOVE that song!!! Its me!
Im me all the way personality wise , just a more foofed up version looks wise (like 2hours of getting ready lol)
Awww Ms J, you look good girl! :P
Jahirara, I bet I'm not the only one out here that thinks that is a pretty sexy picture. And if that is a Oreo you are munching on, you also have great taste in the finer things in life.

You all might think I am niave, but I think my ATF is the same with me as she is "off the clock". I have been around her in other settings enough to know.

And what is that? Just a down to Earth, nice looking Lady making it in the World the best she knows how.

I know exactly what she looks like without her "face" on, because we always spend a good amount of time in the shower, where everything that she is, is revealed. You know what, I like it. When I kiss her face, neck, and everything else, all I taste is woman, not some concoction manufactured by Dow Chemical to make her "pretty".