Tlaib being her insane self at a 2016 Trunp rally.

You libs should be ashamed of one of your rising stars acting her "normal" self. No wonder why Bullosey is pulling her dyed black hair out...got to love it!!

https://twitter.com/KokeReport/statu...16-trump-event

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...16-trump-event
i like the way she intentionally jumps to bounce her big un-american boobs. it's her only redeeming quality! the rest of her is uglier than a sack of manure.

it should be noted she did this before she got elected to Congress. Alex Jones claims she stinks like sulfur. is she the Devil??

BAHHHAAAAAA
Alex Jones claims she stinks like sulfur. is she the Devil?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Keeps the blind guys away.
How does she (or the squad) get a security clearance for anything?
How does she (or the squad) get a security clearance for anything? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That may become an issue as their true characters are revealed.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/v...4-11449ef114e5

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/RS20748.pdf
CF note 1:

1. Classification of national security information (and eligibility for access to it in the executive branch) is governed by executive orders, public laws, and administrative directives. For coverage of this issue, see CRS Report RL33494, Security Classified and Controlled Information: History, Status, and Emerging Management Issues, by Kevin R. Kosar; and CRS Report RS21900, The Protection of Classified Information: The Legal Framework, by Jennifer K. Elsea.
For a bigger girl, she actually moves pretty well, you have to admit.
i like the way she intentionally jumps to bounce her big un-american boobs. it's her only redeeming quality! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2019, 08:56 AM
Tlaib and her "Outraged Behavior" make it clear the DPST is committed to the end of Free Speech in America.

The only speech tolerated will be the DPST "1984" political correct line.
Tlaib and her "Outraged Behavior" make it clear the DPST is committed to the end of Free Speech in America.

The only speech tolerated will be the DPST "1984" political correct line. Originally Posted by oeb11
Good luck with that program!!!

The phrase "Sleeping Giant" seems apropos. The loons in this country and their loudmouthed partners ought not to sir up those folks who just want to be left alone and who generally "live and let live." Ignoring history causes it to be repeated.
Didn't know the security clearance was like that. I would have thought a security clearance would have pegged Omar by now. BTW, is it possible to deny clearance although it was automatically granted? If not, that explains why Hillary wasn't concerned about her SC being revoked. Hell, with Brennan and others, it appears that nobody is concerned with having their security clearance revoked.
Didn't know the security clearance was like that. I would have thought a security clearance would have pegged Omar by now. BTW, is it possible to deny clearance although it was automatically granted? If not, that explains why Hillary wasn't concerned about her SC being revoked. Hell, with Brennan and others, it appears that nobody is concerned with having their security clearance revoked. Originally Posted by gnadfly

I didn't know that too.

I would have thought those who were appointed to intel committee would have a background check for security clearance. this apparently also applies to appointed cabinet officers.

that is a big loop hole. they should change the law.

its not right that MOC can bypass background check to read classified material.

you have questionable characters with questionable behaviors in congress, those warrant a security check.
I didn't know that too.

I would have thought those who were appointed to intel committee would have a background check for security clearance. this apparently also applies to appointed cabinet officers.

that is a big loop hole. they should change the law.

its not right that MOC can bypass background check to read classified material.

you have questionable characters with questionable behaviors in congress, those warrant a security check. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

yet the left rails against Ivanka and Jared getting clearance. go figure.
  • oeb11
  • 07-22-2019, 08:38 AM
DPST Fascist Racist Hypocrites!