Pregnant providers??? Is it a thing??

Ok I've recently seen a few reviews in the houston area about a pregnant provider. Which I think is awesome cause I mean who is more down for wild sex than a pregnant girl. But on that more I have a friend whom is but wants to continue working she isn't big she just has a little bump. I told get I'd ask about it she nervous about if its worth trying a as or of its a waste of time so I'm teaching out how many are out there in the houston or surrounding area that are into a preggo provider.I don't know if she is lactating yet so that's why its a new post she is open to all ethniticity but one she wants nba policy so I'm teaching out how many are open or into this idea???
Sorry about typos I am on a mobile auto correct isn't my friend
I see requests for this on here all the time.
Population request in pay to play business.Population topic on pay to play boards. This one bunny at Ranch racked in the money.
Fancy I don't fully understand your reply in actually new to threads what is pay to play boards is it on eccie?? Sorry of I sound silly but I'm not one to get into topics or posts can you elaborate. And down4fun I saw alot about lactating which I don't know if she is or not I haven't tried to ask . but I'm going to have her keep up with post and see if it can make her feel comfortable or secure enough to try it out she is pretty just a little preggo but I keep telling her on the plus size she found a natural remedy for a boob job. Lol ..
Prego is very sexy. I known some providers even to till they are 8 months. San Antonio is popular place for pregos. let me know if you come to SA.
I have been with a few pregnant providers here in the Dallas area and I found them to be very sensual and slower paced than most of the others. In my opinion much more GFE. I think we both really enjoyed the experience.
Fancy I don't fully understand your reply in actually new to threads what is pay to play boards is it on eccie?? Sorry of I sound silly but I'm not one to get into topics or posts can you elaborate. And down4fun I saw alot about lactating which I don't know if she is or not I haven't tried to ask . but I'm going to have her keep up with post and see if it can make her feel comfortable or secure enough to try it out she is pretty just a little preggo but I keep telling her on the plus size she found a natural remedy for a boob job. Lol .. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Lxxxo, even though Fancy is a master of lucid English prose, no one has ever understood more than a few percent of any of her posts. From her body of posted work, all I can say with certainty is that there are no free sessions, and that ... well, never mind. There are no free sessions. Beyond that, nothing is certain.

And yes, I believe there is a lively demand for pregnant sex workers. I can't explain it, except maybe in terms of a powerful, primal urge to "put the ears on."
It's not my thing, and I posted a local "tsk-tsk" comment that I found it upsetting and sad. I caught some shit for it, and I guess rightly so. There is definitely a niche market for it. Hell, compared to some other "niche markets," this one's pretty vanilla.
It sure is. There is a pregnant provider currently at the Kit Kat ranch offering her services.
Is about to drop. But I enjoyed her several times while she was at various stages. SO HOT! And we always do a photoshoot when we get together.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
I just saw (and reviewed) a pregnant provider this week. There is definitely a market for it, and if your friend ever decided to pay a visit to Austin, I would certainly try to see her.
It is I had my son 5 months ago and worked until he was born
It is I had my son 5 months ago and worked until he was born Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
I remember your ad, Pretty Lady. I really wanted to see you during that time, but never got the opportunity.
Nikki thanks for the feedback. I told her it shouldn't matter. She just thinks it will hurt business wise her in Texas some people can be a bit unforgiving but I think she's gonna go for it any advice for her you could give please email me so I can extend to get