Provider joined 2 months ago, no reviews???

So I'm visiting this new provider. Or so she claims to be new. She signed up back in February but has no reviews till today. Shes drawing me in and says shell give me a discounted rate since I will be her first client and reviewer. Problem is... She put up her first ad back in feb, its April now. She's a very gorgeous looking AA girl. I don't see how noones reviewed or seen her yet. Idk, but it seems kinda fishy to me. Her number she's texting through is a Google number. If I if its normal or L.E. Or even worse, who knows?? I just wanna be safe. I hope someone can help. You can pm me and I'll give her handle name
You will likely get more help if you post this AND her handle in the ISO or section OR Men's room if you have access.
  • JRod2
  • 04-26-2017, 05:28 PM
Go to the Request/ISO section of the city/area you're in and post the same thing but add a link to her profile so everyone knows who you are referring to. The way you posted doesn't give anyone an idea of who you're talking about. Otherwise I'd say walk away bro
I generally agree with the other two responders, except I think coed-Dallas is the appropriate place for this post. If you want to know if a provider is legit, and therefore not LE, ask if any hobbyists have seen her.
So I'm visiting this new provider. Or so she claims to be new. She signed up back in February but has no reviews till today. Shes drawing me in and says shell give me a discounted rate since I will be her first client and reviewer. Problem is... She put up her first ad back in feb, its April now. She's a very gorgeous looking AA girl. I don't see how noones reviewed or seen her yet. Idk, but it seems kinda fishy to me. Her number she's texting through is a Google number. If I if its normal or L.E. Or even worse, who knows?? I just wanna be safe. I hope someone can help. You can pm me and I'll give her handle name Originally Posted by sanjay varuna

The risks some take in this hobby never cease to amaze me
This definitely belongs in 1 of 3 places...

Dallas Co-ed
Dallas ISO
Dallas Men's Locker Room

You'll get way more Intel even if it's that no one has met her.

I don't find it too strange she hasnt received a review yet....there is alot of competition in Dallas as far as other working girls and if she is brand new, never been reviewed and barely any posting history that's likely why. T