couples

Who thinks three is a crowd. I don't I think the more the merrier. Let's have some fun if you are up for it. I love threesomes. Do you. Let me know your thoughts...
Yes love threesomes... Actually just posted a fantasy I have that I hope complete soon and here it is.....

One of my biggest fantasies is to have an younger lady (18-25ish) to play the part of my GF and an older lady who wil play the part of the step mom. Step mom would "teach" younger lady to fuck her BF right.

my GF and I would be making out taking each other's clothes off and about to get it on and step mom walk in and want to join the fun. She would take control showing GF how suck a cock right even giving examples. While GF would be sucking me off step mom would remove GF clothes and begin getting her wet by rubbing and kissing her clit. Of course step mom would like some cock in her mouth. Before she begins sucking my cock she would have GF rub and lick on her clit. After this step mom would have GF straddle me and help slide my cock into her. They would switch and play each with other all the while using me as a teaching tool...... For the climax step mom would have my GF bend over and step mom would take my cock and slide it in my GF. She would have my GF cum on my cock and when I'm ready to explode take my cock out of my GF and give me HJTC but making sure I explode on my GFs face.
I would love to make that come true for you.
Very HOT
Doubles rock!! I absolutely love bringing two ladies together who have the hots for each other and climbing into the middle of the action! I recently had my first Triples session, and am pretty sure that I have the lineup set for a Reverse Gangbang (me + 5 ladies) before the end of the year.
It's on the bucket list for sure. Maybe in the next year, I hope.