fox news falls to #3

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/msnb...nn-1202440320/

in a shocking upset, fox news falls to #3, first time in 17 years.

their streak has been broken. MSCNBC clinched 1st.
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/msnb...nn-1202440320/

in a shocking upset, fox news falls to #3, first time in 17 years.

their streak has been broken. MSCNBC clinched 1st. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's difficult to decipher all of the numbers. Did MSNBC pic up viewers, or did fox simply loose viewers?
Guess who is gone?

It's difficult to decipher all of the numbers. Did MSNBC pic up viewers, or did fox simply loose viewers? Originally Posted by Jackie S
yeah, thats what it looks like.

key thing is O'Reilly is gone as LXL pointed out. he was carried the ratings for the network.

plus, Fox had some defection in its ranks, Megyn Kelly to NBC, there was the legal analyst forget her name who left for another network.
Wh needs FOCKS when you've got FUCKS?
Wh needs FOCKS when you've got FUCKS? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you *** edited by staff *** - DM that.
I watched O'Rielly just about every night. I do watch Tucker occasionally, but if there is something on the History, AHC, or Discovery Channel, they get my money.

Fox wasn't so naive as to think they wouldn't loose viewers when they caved in, were they?
  • WTF
  • 05-23-2017, 11:12 AM
I watched O'Rielly just about every night. I do watch Tucker occasionally, but if there is something on the History, AHC, or Discovery Channel, they get my money.

Fox wasn't so naive as to think they wouldn't loose viewers when they caved in, were they? Originally Posted by Jackie S
In a short time frame they lost three prime time hosts. Greta, Megan and Bill.

Folks are creatures of habit. Fox gave their viewers a reason to channel surf. Plus, I believe the research shows when your partu is in power, you lose interest. I suspect that is some of it. Plus Trump, like him or not is kinda embarrassing, hard to watch. Like Biden, a fuck up a minute.

He tweets like a Kardashian!
you must be on something to write like that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What?
In a short time frame they lost three prime time hosts. Greta, Megan and Bill.

Folks are creatures of habit. Fox gave their viewers a reason to channel surf. Plus, I believe the research shows when your partu is in power, you lose interest. I suspect that is some of it. Plus Trump, like him or not is kinda embarrassing, hard to watch. Like Biden, a fuck up a minute.

He tweets like a Kardashian! Originally Posted by WTF
The Kardashians got NOTHING on Twitler!

SAD.
What? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
your brain!!! LOL!
  • Trey
  • 05-24-2017, 04:46 AM
Fox is losing ratings because its basically state run media. Who wants that propaganda 24 7 sucking trump dick. Also you blame the lose of Bill O but I think the lose of Rodger was and is a bigger hit. The sex predators held it down over there.
Fox is losing ratings because its basically state run media. Originally Posted by Trey
Actually PBS/NPR are the "state run media"!

FOX is a private enterprise, which derives it's revenues from free enterprise as opposed to taxpayers' and donations from fat cat Liberals, who support PBS/NPR.

The list of Liberal MouthPiece Media is quite lengthy.

There is only one FOX.

Mr. O'Reilly had a huge audience and continually out performed anybody else on following on and off the screen. He still does. Personal appearances, books, and TV productions of his books. Most of what he has to say is factually accurate and he gives anyone an opportunity to come onto his show to talk to him. They are afraid to appear and answer HIS QUESTIONS.
Why would anyone still watch any of that "News"

CNN, MSNBC, FOX and all the rest are just a bunch of talking heads with more air time than they know how to fill.
Why would anyone still watch any of that "News"

CNN, MSNBC, FOX and all the rest are just a bunch of talking heads with more air time than they know how to fill. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
OAN has more "news" than any of the others that I've noticed, and when people on their start giving their take on shit I move on...

.... there is some news on all of them, but the amount varies.

Here's were FOX, et al, fall into a trap. The biggest news items ongoing for the U.S. at the moment is the POTUS traveling abroad to mend, establish, and nurture existing international relations for positive results with this country ... but they give ISIS and the Liberals "air time" by reporting on their negative adventures.

They show video of some loon talking crazy shit and then have "pundits" on a panel to ask them what they think about the crazy loon talking shit. That's not news....that's more like "Naked and Afraid" ..... so called "reality shows"!