I killed 007

Yes, Roger Moore is dead. This happens when I focus on someone like that. This weekend I watched a documentary on George Lazenby. He played James Bond in only one movie and his story is pretty fascinating. I started thinking about how to get a Bond reunion together. I talked about the idea with friends and co-workers. Now Roger Moore is dead because I brought his name up repeatedly.

So now I'm writing a play about WTF, Lubed, and Assup. It's a psycho-sexual thriller that will make you sick. Hopefully, one will bite the dust soon.
HIC
  • DSK
  • 05-23-2017, 09:11 AM
Yes, Roger Moore is dead. This happens when I focus on someone like that. This weekend I watched a documentary on George Lazenby. He played James Bond in only one movie and his story is pretty fascinating. I started thinking about how to get a Bond reunion together. I talked about the idea with friends and co-workers. Now Roger Moore is dead because I brought his name up repeatedly.

So now I'm writing a play about WTF, Lubed, and Assup. It's a psycho-sexual thriller that will make you sick. Hopefully, one will bite the dust soon. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I'm very hopeful Karma will repeat itself on the subject of your writings.

Have you considered writing and thinking about Ruth Bader Ginsburg as well?
  • WTF
  • 05-23-2017, 10:24 AM
Evidently the dumb SOB was talking about Malaysian jet airliner right before one disappeared a couple of years ago

People who conflate pure happenstance with some psychic power are weak minded and easily led. A mere sheep, easily brought to the Shepards doing.

You live in a fantasy world of the alt right, in your case the log cabin portion of the alt right.

So now I'm writing a play about WTF, Lubed, and Assup. It's a psycho-sexual thriller that will make you sick. Hopefully, one will bite the dust soon. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Make sure in your " play " that they have a scene where they are making each other " air tight " in a daisy chain. wtf says he likes " flowers " !
i never cared much for Roger as Bond. he played it too glib, yeah on purpose because he didn't simply want to mimic Connery. And Connery was fine with that, he'd tell any Bond play it your way, not mine or anyone else.

Moore could have been the first Bond. many stories tell it that the original choice was Cary Grant, a potentially excellent choice but that he didn't want to commit to more than one movie, meaning they'd have to replace him after the first one. so they reluctantly dropped Grant.

Moore was possibly the second choice, depending who you ask. but he couldn't get out of his commitment to "The Saint" and the producers at that time didn't have bags full of money to get him out of his contract. the third possibility was Christoper Lee, a potentially interesting choice given his horror film background. some involved say Lee was only considered to appease Fleming himself, who happened to be Lee's step-cousin by marriage. Lee certainly would have been the tallest to play Bond as his height is variously listed at 6-4 or 6-5 depending on the source.

so who gets the 4th place vote and thus the job? Connery.

if Moore had played Bond as he played Simon Templar in "The Saint", he'd have been better in the role, regardless of any talk of Connery's portrayal and similarities to such.

Connery, interestingly, played the role more or less as Fleming intended, cold, hard, ruthless. that's why he's to date the best Bond.

for reasons only Fleming could answer, his visual feel for Bond is oddly the American actor Hoagy Carmichael. wtf??? bahaha. this guy as Bond??? or at least the look?

No Thanks. here's a sketch of "Bond" per Fleming ..

as it stands .. this guy became the "Look of Bond"

never met a babe he wouldn't fuck then throw to the curb without an ounce of remorse.
HIC Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HILLARY IS CUNT
If you have access to HULU, go there and watch the documentary of George Lazenby. The Australian actor who played the second James Bond in Her Majesty's Secret Service.
If you have access to HULU, go there and watch the documentary of George Lazenby. The Australian actor who played the second James Bond in Her Majesty's Secret Service. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
i have Hulu. i'll check it out. trivia (trick) question .. what actor was the first to play Bond?
Barry Nelson
Barry Nelson Originally Posted by bamscram

you??? of all people? you .. knew that? ARGH!!!!!!!!!

i'll never live this this down.

but it's good because you googled it. bahhaaa

all the actors who have played Bond ..

Barry Nelson (TV Movie, Americanized)
Sean Connery
George Lazenby
David Niven (who was considered to be Bond before Connery)
Roger Moore
Timothy Dalton
Pierce Brosnan
Daniel Craig
bahhaa "Becoming Bond" was hilarious. this guy certainly did it his way. only one bad thing .. Dana Carvey as Johnny Carson?? worst Carson impression ever. Carvey sucks eggs.

Roger Moore lived a long life and did well but i simply won't watch any Bond he's in. he was the worst of all .. and only partly due to how he decided to play the role. most of his scripts were shit. they had run out of good Fleming material by then. they over gadgeted them. i kid my buddy Ryan about when he's gonna take me diving in his 89 Lotus Esprit .. it's white too. he's not amused.

Fleming wrote Bond in series, each novel followed the other. that is in part how the opening vignette came about, where you see Bond end one mission to begin his next.

even some of Fleming's novels were completely wrong for a movie. case in point .. "You only live twice", one of the last novels Fleming finished before he died .. in the sequence it followed Lazenby's "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" and about all the novel has in common with what became the movie is it's set in Japan with a bunch of hot Japanese girls.

In the novel, Bond became despondent after losing his wifey at the end of OHMMSS and M was going to retire him from MI7 but out of friendship to Bond agreed to let him go on one more mission, even telling him he'd probably get killed.
Bond goes anyway of course and meets Kissy Suzuki who really is a diving girl not an agent of Japanese Secret Service. Bond gets injured killing his target and she saves him but he has amnesia, can't remember his past. the novel ends with Bond leaving to go to Russia, convinced the answer to his past is there. Of course he doesn't know Kissy is pregnant. that's pretty much it, the only two Bond novels he completed after that were "The Man with The Golden Gun", made pretty much as written by Fleming, and "Octopussy and the Living Daylights", eventually split into two movies more or less as written by Fleming.

it's been awhile but i've read all of Fleming's novels. go to the source eh?

the actor who played M, Bernard Lee, was a legendary drinker in the London bar scene. He was good friends with Richard Burton and Peter O'Toole .. a couple of serious power drinkers. And Oliver Reed. word is Lee could drink them all under the table. I'm not sure if that's an accomplishment .. or not?
Sad to hear, but at 89, he lived a long, fulfilling life.

/Least favorite Bond.
Barry Nelson Originally Posted by bamscram
HILLARY IS CUNT Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB