Proving We Don't Need More Government

Parrots do that, you know? Mindlessly repeat shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mindlessly parroting about parrots again gramps?
Mindlessly parroting about parrots .... Originally Posted by bamscram
... if you want a cracker just ask for one!

StandingInShit will "hook you up," I'm sure ...

... from his imaginary class!

Should I start calling you "Polly"?
... if you want a cracker just ask for one!

StandingInShit will "hook you up," I'm sure ...

... from his imaginary class!

Should I start calling you "Polly"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a cracker, watch our for SS.
Should I call you Shirley? No, gramps fits you better.
Just another old Geritol.
Keep parroting about parrots old fool.
Why don't you just rely upon private philanthropic organizations?

Or do they require some adherence to normal and historically customary American values with which you are unfamiliar? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your assuming that by eliminating government and giving power to the private sector they all would be interested in doing good rather than personal agendas. Without laws and governments to enforce them we would be consumed by corruption.
Hey Professor Tinydick - try this one on for size (pun intended)...

Imagine if there was no private sector. That's right - instead of imagining a country without a federal government (as the OP has done), imagine one without free enterprise. No more corporate "corruption" for you to fret about since there would be no corporations. No Apple or Facebook or Exxon or Caterpillar or Walmart or Boeing churning out their goods and services and employing tens of millions of Americans paying taxes into the US Treasury. No Wall Street. No stock market to invest in. No private foundations. Nothing left but the public sector. The only people working would be those lucky enough to draw a government paycheck.

Now describe what the US economy would look like under such a scenario and explain how everyone would be better off.
You are a cracker, .... Originally Posted by bamscram
... so you want to eat me? Forget that ......Quit flirting, Polly!
Hey Professor Tinydick - try this one on for size (pun intended)...

Imagine if there was no private sector. That's right - instead of imagining a country without a federal government (as the OP has done), imagine one without free enterprise. No more corporate "corruption" for you to fret about since there would be no corporations. No Apple or Facebook or Exxon or Caterpillar or Walmart or Boeing churning out their goods and services and employing tens of millions of Americans paying taxes into the US Treasury. No Wall Street. No stock market to invest in. No private foundations. Nothing left but the public sector. The only people working would be those lucky enough to draw a government paycheck.

Now describe what the US economy would look like under such a scenario and explain how everyone would be better off. Originally Posted by lustylad
Your a dimwit of course you will always have a private sector my only point was that since you will always have those that will act on greed and do harm to the public and the country you need a government to be a check on the private sector.
So the government gets to pick winners and losers? We saw how that worked out with Odumbo, who knew nothing about economics or business. Solyndra anybody? Bush and his people rejected their application due to legitimate concerns about their financial viability. Odumbo? He gave them all sorts of money, they (predictably) went under and left American taxpayers on the hook for millions. Now comes Trump. Loosening regulations, resulting in record low unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and women.
You are a cracker, watch ouT for SS. Originally Posted by bamscram
I believe, eeehhbuhhrrrr the RACIST just raised his ugly head... "R" is right next to the "T"!

0zombies SUCK!!!

Is "cracker" Racist?

Is "cracker" against the rules of eccie?

I believe, eeehhbuhhrrrr the RACIST just raised his ugly head... "R" is right next to the "T"!

0zombies SUCK!!!

Is "cracker" Racist?

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
i'd say hes more of a bigot than a racist.
Parrots have no racial component as long as they remain ...

.. in the company of "birds of a feather" then they're content.

They do mindlessly jabber and create noise they hear, like ButtScramble does! All that one must do is examine his/her posts ... which are nothing more than hot, stinky, worthless air with no substance ... like farts!

He like 99% of the other Anti-Trumpers only have personal attacks with which to respond to the constant positive direction in which this country is now moving! All the stupid shit they cooked up in 2015 and 2016 is biting them on their silly fat asses.
... so you want to eat me? Forget that ......Quit flirting, Polly! Originally Posted by LexusLover
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrB...4sniHTQElcI80-

Naturally you would think of male sex you old perv.

0zombies SUCK!!!

Is "cracker" Racist?

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
i'd say hes more of a bigot than a racist. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How about clusterfucks boys? You fit to a T.
Parrots have no racial component as long as they remain ...

.. in the company of "birds of a feather" then they're content.

They do mindlessly jabber and create noise they hear, like ButtScramble does! All that one must do is examine his/her posts ... which are nothing more than hot, stinky, worthless air with no substance ... like farts!

He like 99% of the other Anti-Trumpers only have personal attacks with which to respond to the constant positive direction in which this country is now moving! All the stupid shit they cooked up in 2015 and 2016 is biting them on their silly fat asses. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are the leader of personal attacks gramps. Like stalking.
Keep parroting about parrots fool.
You are the leader of personal attacks gramps. Like stalking.
Keep parroting about parrots fool. Originally Posted by bamscram
coocoo! coocoo! coocoo!