Read about the Republican Tax Scam! Learn a lesson, Trump screwed you over!

Deplorables that keep arguing that the tax scam was a good thing please take a minute and read this article. It’s from yahoo news which isn’t a liberal source. You assholes need to wake up and realize what Trump and the republicans are doing to you before it’s to late. This isn’t your parents Republican part , this is a white nationalist movement that believes in gathering all the wealth and power and keeping everyone else as simply sources of cheap labor.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/l...205042006.html
They're busy making the world raise unwanted children.
They're busy making the world raise unwanted children. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The other party is advocating killing babies in the womb and my tax dollars pay for it without my consent. Which is worse?

Jim
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 06:19 PM
The other party is advocating killing babies in the womb and my tax dollars pay for it without my consent. Which is worse?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Unwanted Children are much more expensive than free birth control! .
Why start a whole new thread, standinstupid? Is it because you can't talk intelligently in any of the other threads you started on the GOP tax plan?

Look, we already know you're a complete fraud... your claim to be a professor is belied by your terrible spelling and grammar, you logical incoherence, and your all-around intellectual feebleness and ignorance. Do you really think running away from an honest debate and starting another thread on the very same topic on which you just had your ass handed to you is going to convince anyone otherwise?

You know nothing about economics or taxes or politics. All you care about is denying Trump anything that might be deemed a legislative victory. If this tax bill was rolled out by a dim-retard President, you would be parroting dim-retard talking points about how great it is. You're fucked up beyond repair.

Find another topic, jackass. Why don't you start 5-6 new threads on how you like to troll hooker boards in search of a "good woman"... virgin preferred?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1351791

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1218081
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 06:25 PM

Find another topic, jackass. Why don't you start 5-6 new threads on how you like to troll hooker boards in search of a "good woman"... virgin preferred? Originally Posted by lustylad

dilbert and SS need their own forum... Those two can start them some threads!
Unwanted Children are much more expensive than free birth control! . Originally Posted by WTF
Condoms are free. See your local Health Dept.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 06:34 PM
Condoms are free. See your local Health Dept.

Women need free birth control and proper sexual screening. Free Morning after Pill.

Not many men will run down and get a condom if the opportunity of pussy presents itself and they are without!
Already ask my tax professional, I'm getting an additional $1800 back. I'll take some more of that.

Of course it is MY money that I'm getting back but the fascist left thinks it's all government money.
dilbert and SS need their own forum... Those two can start them some threads! Originally Posted by WTF
why drag me into his shit? I got nothing to do with this particular thread.
Women need free birth control and proper sexual screening. Free Morning after Pill.

Not many men will run down and get a condom if the opportunity of pussy presents itself and they are without! Originally Posted by WTF
They should plan ahead. There's a Walgreens on every street corner. You're just making up excuses. People need to be encouraged to use good judgment instead of relying on the Government. If a girl is promiscuous she either needs to get on the pill or keep a few condoms in her purse. She doesn't need the government to fit the bill.

Jim
They should plan ahead. There's a Walgreens on every street corner. You're just making up excuses. People need to be encouraged to use good judgment instead of relying on the Government. If a girl is promiscuous she either needs to get on the pill or keep a few condoms in her purse. She doesn't need the government to fit the bill.

Wow! What a choice women are forced to make. $4 for some condoms, $15 for a morning after pill, or an abortion, or nine months of carrying a baby to adoption, or pay $250,00 to raise a child to 18. No wonder liberal women can't figure this out. Too much math.
Of course it is MY money that I'm getting back but the fascist left thinks it's all government money. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You do realize those who are whining get money "back" even though they pay no taxes, because they get all they paid in back PLUS the GOVERNMENT SURPLUS for the babies they could have PREVENTED or aborted, but they decided not to PREVENT or abort, even though they can't afford them which is why they get the GOVERNMENT SURPLUS.
Why start a whole new thread, standinstupid? Is it because you can't talk intelligently in any of the other threads you started on the GOP tax plan?

Look, we already know you're a complete fraud... your claim to be a professor is belied by your terrible spelling and grammar, you logical incoherence, and your all-around intellectual feebleness and ignorance. Do you really think running away from an honest debate and starting another thread on the very same topic on which you just had your ass handed to you is going to convince anyone otherwise?

You know nothing about economics or taxes or politics. All you care about is denying Trump anything that might be deemed a legislative victory. If this tax bill was rolled out by a dim-retard President, you would be parroting dim-retard talking points about how great it is. You're fucked up beyond repair.

Find another topic, jackass. Why don't you start 5-6 new threads on how you like to troll hooker boards in search of a "good woman"... virgin preferred?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1351791

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1218081 Originally Posted by lustylad
CrustyDick your like a whiny little baby. If you have nothing to contribute intellectually to any thread please don’t contribute at all. I know your type, your one of those kids that cries every time he doesn’t get his way, grow up, it’s pretty pathetic after awhile listening to your little tantrums, you need a pacifier.
Already ask my tax professional, I'm getting an additional $1800 back. I'll take some more of that.

Of course it is MY money that I'm getting back but the fascist left thinks it's all government money. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did you read the article you jackass. It’s a tax scam, read the article and it should end any debate on the topic!