WSJ Columnist: The FBI Is Abusing Secrecy Powers To Save Itself From Embarrassment

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ssmen-n2423411

The Wall Street Journal noted the rather troubling instances that have potentially damaged the integrity of the FBI and the Department of Justice.

As the Journal’s Kim Strassel wrote on December 14, the FBI seems more concerned about hiding their potentially bad, or embarrassing, behavior. She aptly noted that this has nothing to do with protecting national security.

In her op-ed, Strassel, highlighting the DOJ Inspector General’s letter to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), the chair of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, wants to know when did the FBI know about these texts.
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 01:37 PM
The Wall Street Journal noted the rather troubling instances that have potentially damaged the integrity of the FBI and the Department of Justice.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Potentially damaged their integrity? IMO ITS shot it right down the sewers!
Potentially damaged their integrity? IMO ITS shot it right down the sewers! Originally Posted by garhkal
careful... assup will take that and call it something relating to a body part.
Originally Posted by WTF
It’s bit the MSM in the ass many times already you retard.
The FBI lost the chance to save itself from embarrassment a long time ago when it politicized themselves to protect Hillary.

It remains to be seen if Sessions can take care of business at the DOJ but I have not seen any house cleaning there as of yet.

Now if they would just take the time to also deal with the IRS.

I did see that many in the EPA are leaving in droves so I applaud Trump for being instrumental in the reduction in government.

It remains to be seen if Sessions can take care of business at the DOJ but I have not seen any house cleaning there as of yet. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He will, but Congress has the hammer right now and gathering info.

As for the ignorant remark about it being "Fake News," the only "Fake News" regarding the FBI corruption is that it's "Fake News"! The current events are revealing "Hooverism" in the class sense of the word ... in that the FBI was running wild and was being used for political leverage.
I did see that many in the EPA are leaving in droves so I applaud Trump for being instrumental in the reduction in government. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...epa/889633001/

He doing a makeover that is making alot of people unhappy. a lot of it had to do with "mission creep"

a bunch are quitting on their own, others (older ones) were bought out.

The epa budget is supposed to be at Reagan levels.