Guys, What do you think about Video ads?

Damn...I need to call my bff Reese :......I gotta sink full of dishes..........
Or other easily identifiable markings. Originally Posted by pyramider
don't have tats so for me that wouldn't be a problem.
Question to ask ones self is WHERE will the video be hosted?
Youtube or those other known public video sites??? where ones dad, brother, uncle, teacher, son...so on and so forth can click on and SEE said video Ad.

There's much to think about before posting a video Ad. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Videos can be easily embeded on backpage or one's website. I know cityvibe also hosts videos.
Reese McClain has done a very tasteful tease, and keeps her face hidden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26aO5U2SNYk Originally Posted by atlfan999
Wonderful!! Very well done for sure! I just won't be washing dishes in mine nice ending though..
  • R.M.
  • 02-19-2011, 07:13 AM
Video's are the best thing sense sliced bread. Thancks Alt fan and my BFF Onehita.
I try to do something that no one will try to copy. Seems that a member here on Eccie got his hater shirt on and had my third video yanked from You Tube, sad he has no life other than to hate on me. Oh well such as life. My taking a bath video will be back hopefully by Monday. So hang on its coming asap. I will no longer be using You Tube. I will be hosting my own...
PS you will find my first video on my web site and I will be adding all of up coming video's on my site as well. Thancks and please enjoy me...
Reese,

There are many places you could host your videos that are adult friendly. If you'd like links let me know and I'll post them here. That is if you want to go that route. I like your video. Very tasteful and original.

xoxo,
Naomi
  • R.M.
  • 02-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Thancks for the compliment. Yes I try to stay on the cutting edge of advertising. I love the fact that my fans can go right to my site and see my videos. Always ahead of the pack...
I have videos on my website...have since I made it!
I also post some of the stories I write there.
I hear about 'bait and switch' all the time, so I think it is a good way for the fellas to see who you are and see a little of your personality as well.

I am going to start making videos on a semi-regular basis for the members on my site to enjoy.
Love your videos DD. For me I like to hear the lady's voice...can be very inviting.
I can view a lot of pics, showcases and websites in the time it takes to view one video. I won't be doing it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Even if the video is 3 minutes long? Oh c'mon Charles.
I think embedding is the best way to go....only shows on your personal site and nowhere else, and it's easy to do.

Reece you look stunning girl and the video is not raunch, but delicate. Miss your posts in PR!
Great video Reese. Who would have thought watching a woman perform domestic duties would make me salivate.
One point. Whatever you do, no video or music that starts automatically upon opening a web site. I hate that.
One point. Whatever you do, no video or music that starts automatically upon opening a web site. I hate that. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Thank you for bringing that point up. Often when adding new features to a site we forget to consider the worst possible scenario for our visitors. A seductive voice murmuring from the speakers could set the tone - or lead to someone getting caught. It's also a pet peeve for many.

Personally I haven't added video yet, but I do have an audio clip with a clearly visible player. My visitors should be able to decide how they experience my site.
Reese McClain has done a very tasteful tease, and keeps her face hidden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26aO5U2SNYk Originally Posted by atlfan999

+1
Love it. Very classy.