Guys, What do you think about Video ads?

Just make sure your website is capable of serving up streaming video. Nothing worse when trying to watch video than constant pauses for buffering . . .

Nice vid, Reese . . . subtle but very sensual . . .
  • anita
  • 02-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Reese McClain has done a very tasteful tease, and keeps her face hidden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26aO5U2SNYk Originally Posted by atlfan999
Very tastefully done indeed
  • R.M.
  • 02-23-2011, 05:13 AM
Ah you guys are so sweet. Thancks again for the compliments. Who wants to wash dishes with me? LoL. On the serious side now. What would be something s that you gents and ladies like to see me do in my up coming videos? I have a feeling Wonder Woman may be coming back for a visit in the near future...
On the serious side now. What would be something s that you gents and ladies like to see me do in my up coming videos? I have a feeling Wonder Woman may be coming back for a visit in the near future... Originally Posted by Reese McClain
I'd like to see you parallel parking a Volkswagen! I happen to have a great covered parking spot if you need a location for the shoot
  • R.M.
  • 02-23-2011, 06:38 AM
You just brought tears to my eyes. See someone really does care...
Maybe a video where you are getting yourself ready for a date . . . again, the tasteful closeup, detail shots like your youtube video . . . doing your lips, slipping on a pair of thigh-high stockings, putting on your heels . . . heading out the door toward adventure . . .
Maybe a video where you are getting yourself ready for a date . . . again, the tasteful closeup, detail shots like your youtube video . . . doing your lips, slipping on a pair of thigh-high stockings, putting on your heels . . . heading out the door toward adventure . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
What a brilliant idea!
This has been great reading for me. I will be def looking into video ad's.
What a brilliant idea! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
My script-writing fees are quite reasonable . . .
Nice topic.

Always thought video ads were a joke, until I finally saw one a while back. Thought it was tasteful. Reese liked yours. and it didn't show your face and it still was seductive without the sex......classy.

So Naomi, what do you have in mind for your video, clothes on, clothes off. what will you do, face in or face out. Looks tempting.
It's definitely harder than it seems to make a video, depending on what you want or need. My website video is under a minute and it took almost two full days to make. Remember that good quality requires a special camera, special lighting, and good angles. It also requires the right editing software. I do not show my face, so it made it a bit harder.
Ah you guys are so sweet. Thancks again for the compliments. Who wants to wash dishes with me? LoL. On the serious side now. What would be something s that you gents and ladies like to see me do in my up coming videos? I have a feeling Wonder Woman may be coming back for a visit in the near future... Originally Posted by Reese McClain
I like the idea of a girl in a see through, white sun dress, running through a field full of daisies. No bra, white thong, that shows the curve of your body when the sun hits it just right.

Think the woods scene in "Twilight" only on a bright day, and more PSE.
I just in the last couple of weeks have shot my first video of a provider and we are scheduled to shoot another one soon. I think the market for such video is ripe with today's high speed Internet connections and the fact that nothing can showcase a provider quite like a well planned, classy video. It takes a lot of time to shoot these properly but the results can really impress potential clients. I've had the idea to offer these to providers for a while now but a certain sexy gal I had the pleasure of talking to pushed me off the fence and convinced me to take my 8 years of shooting video for TV and putting it to use in the hobby.

I don't have a web site up with full details on the shoots I can offer just yet but will soon, so until then take a look at this short sample of Paulina Linda's video I shot a few weeks ago.
http://www.paulinalinda.com/gallery.html

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
Nice topic.

Always thought video ads were a joke, until I finally saw one a while back. Thought it was tasteful. Reese liked yours. and it didn't show your face and it still was seductive without the sex......classy.

So Naomi, what do you have in mind for your video, clothes on, clothes off. what will you do, face in or face out. Looks tempting. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Maybe a video where you are getting yourself ready for a date . . . again, the tasteful closeup, detail shots like your youtube video . . . doing your lips, slipping on a pair of thigh-high stockings, putting on your heels . . . heading out the door toward adventure . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49

Exactly this Lisa. This is exactly what I am going to do and I will not be showing my face.
so until then take a look at this short sample of Paulina Linda's video I shot a few weeks ago.
http://www.paulinalinda.com/gallery.html

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Originally Posted by TexAss
That's actually quite good. It's subtle, sexy, and to the point. Reminds me of that commercial Brittney Spears did for "Curious" perfume.