How "dressed up" do you expect her to be...

This thread is hilarious yet informative.
My opinion is to at least look like you made an attempt to look nice. Whether it's in a camisole, Hanes her way undies, socks, and wet hair.... just make it look intentional, stay sexy and own it!!
I absolutely dress up every time... every single date is like I've never had a date before. You'll get way more in the end than if you just throw something on. Originally Posted by Elite Erin

This is a KEY to success!
stay sexy and own it!! Originally Posted by Mykah Stone

A towel...
A towel... Originally Posted by Eve Hennessey
That's the best attire of all.
Eve I like the way you think.
Let me clarify I am not in the $$$$ range at all
But like I said rates do classify service

I just wanted to know how many ladies truly go all out for every client and how many guys actually notice or care ??

Thanks for your response (; Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
Good point rates do classify services.Ask paying clients attire requests
I am always happy to see the provider and if she only wears a towel fresh out of the shower I will be thrilled. Once the lady wore a grass skirt. And started a funny convirsation about me needing a weed eater. I always want to wash up my self before we get down to the serious stuff.
A towel... Originally Posted by Eve Hennessey
All clients like paid professionals freshly showers and towel only..WOOHOO!
Every man is the first and only man I've ever seen or wanted. Sweet wine, bottled water, hair/makeup done, something sexy on, bed made. I hate hearing some clients say that they've seen girls that don't even care that he's there.
Dressed up. She doesn't have to be in a dress but definately wouldn't hurt.
It is coming off anyways .

As far as makeup and looking their best, absolutely. You can always tell which ones go out of their way. Do I keep repeating with dates with her? heck yeah.
The ones that look like they got out of bed isn't a good impression.
I wouldn't show up like I got out of bed and not showered either so I would like the same courtesy.

I do take notice, hair done, lipstick and all. For gals they get pedis, yes it is super sexy cute painted toenails with the peep toe heels on. Heels are 50/50 if they stay on or off while playing . I do really appreciate that and go out of my way to see them again if we click.
The gal doesn't have to wear Gucci, Coach, Prada, or Lous to impress me. A cute Old Navy dress would impress me just as much with some cute flats. From there on, it is how she treats me.
don't really care what she is wearing long as she looks nice and comfortable/welcoming. its more about how she provides.
I have told my ATF that naked is my favorite, but she always insists on wearing something sexy and looking amazing.
Depends on gents request or my mood

Today i wore a biker wifebeater. Pair of hot pink pantie with pearls for the crotch...and cowboy boots with cowboy hat!!
My go to is lingerie with a robe for incall. I have TONS of lingerie and am always happy take take requests.

For outcalls and dates out on the town I'm happy to show up in anything from jeans and a tank top to a gown! Just ask

dressing for success lol well dressed and easily undressed is what i like except i can find myself in extra ordinary pieces always fun.