Critical Data Point: What part of town are you in?

One of the most important criteria for me is a girl's location. I would really appreciate having this little piece of data when shopping, but some girls don't put it in their ads or showcases. The absence of this information in searchable form has rendered BP almost completely worthless (if it wasn't already). At least a posted screen shot with that information would be somewhat helpful.

This information is particularly valuable when looking for short-notice arrangements. Traveling to and from, location can easily make a difference of 1-2 hours in time commitment. Houston is real fucking big; therefore, "Houston" does not really tell me much. I'm often not willing or able to go to The Woodlands (a/k/a Conroe), Hobby (a/k/a Pearland), Pearland (a/k/a Galveston), or the Energy Corridor (a/k/a Brookshire).

Also, geographic accuracy is important. "The Galleria area" does not extend out to Highway 6, and neither does "Westchase". "The Loop" is not the Sam Houston Tollway (Beltway 8), and it certainly ain't the Grand Parkway. The Fifth Ward is not part of "the Heights".

Thank you for your support.
Would that help you in your reviews?
Would that help you in your reviews? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Uh, no.
OK. There is a probably a reason that the precise "critical data point" isnt given at first. Thinck about it.

Blt?
There is a list floating around of providers with a set in call & their general location/neighborhood.
Speaking on no one's behalf but my own.....

Giving the EXACT location of incall is not going to happen until my screening requirements are met and definite plans are made and confirmed.

I agree that a general location...like the nearest major cross streets....should be clearly posted on any ad. If it's not, then that's a good indication that she's either new to this biz or just doesn't "get it".

The problem that I have found, is that there is a high percentage of Fellows that simply do not read the information that is available to them.

BP, P411, eccie....doesn't matter where they find me....
"Where are you located?" is the most common question I am asked.
I just skip those ads

Giving the EXACT location of incall is not going to happen until my screening requirements are met and definite plans are made and confirmed.

I agree that a general location...like the nearest major cross streets....should be clearly posted on any ad. If it's not, then that's a good indication that she's either new to this biz or just doesn't "get it".

The problem that I have found, is that there is a high percentage of Fellows that simply do not read the information that is available to them.

"Where are you located?" is the most common question I am asked. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
So, you're saying some fellows totally miss this in your signature line, Krystal?

*Spring area incall I-45 & f.m. 2920

Shocking!

I agree. Stating a correct geographical area is helpful to gents and advisable for providers. Cuts down on wasted communications and unnecessary travel on our demolition derby highways. My amorous arena of incall also in Spring is indicated on my Showcase, on the HNFPL, and on every ad I post, outcall all over whenever I'm available. No specific address given for hussy hosting until screening is completed and an actual appointment set for reasons of safety.

My Sig line, my showcase, typed in BOLD PRINT across my pics on other ad sites, my website, my twitter profile....

Crazy.
Some ladies don't list it because they like to get rooms around town based on appt requests (not me). You can do a location search, but you're still going to have to do your research. No one is going to give you a map to their location without screening and a set appt.

~
This information is particularly valuable when looking for short-notice arrangements. Traveling to and from, location can easily make a difference of 1-2 hours in time commitment. Houston is real fucking big; therefore, "Houston" does not really tell me much. I'm often not willing or able to go to The Woodlands (a/k/a Conroe), Hobby (a/k/a Pearland), Pearland (a/k/a Galveston), or the Energy Corridor (a/k/a Brookshire). Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge
I wouldn’t list none of those “aka” as accurate. Those are all different locations (my opinion) that should be separated. I wouldn’t dare advertise or market those together.

Example... (My location) Energy Corridor. That is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT area than Brookshire. Those don’t go together at all. Learning the areas where you hobby may help. Learn the streets and neighborhoods or maybe a local name for the area. Then search that on Eccie.
I'll ask "what area are you located" before the set-up because I never know where I'll be when I'm tring to set it up.
you can have it all in Caps Visiting in Galleria Area
and still get where are you located ?

"Where are you located?" is the most common question I am asked. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
One of the most important criteria for me is a girl's location. I would really appreciate having this little piece of data when shopping, but some girls don't put it in their ads or showcases. The absence of this information in searchable form has rendered BP almost completely worthless (if it wasn't already). At least a posted screen shot with that information would be somewhat helpful.

This information is particularly valuable when looking for short-notice arrangements. Traveling to and from, location can easily make a difference of 1-2 hours in time commitment. Houston is real fucking big; therefore, "Houston" does not really tell me much. I'm often not willing or able to go to The Woodlands (a/k/a Conroe), Hobby (a/k/a Pearland), Pearland (a/k/a Galveston), or the Energy Corridor (a/k/a Brookshire).

Also, geographic accuracy is important. "The Galleria area" does not extend out to Highway 6, and neither does "Westchase". "The Loop" is not the Sam Houston Tollway (Beltway 8), and it certainly ain't the Grand Parkway. The Fifth Ward is not part of "the Heights".

Thank you for your support. Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge

The Search tab is your friend ... learn to use it.