No draping during a massage

In this scenario,
A massage starts with a towel for draping while you are face down. The masseuse (LMT) asks if its ok to remove it while working on thighs, back, and butt. Is this a green light that a happy ending is possible or is this rather common?
We DO NOT talk about LMT's here.

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=610050

Based on your join date, 9/2010, you should know that ?

Contrary to what others might say about it..... it is not USUALLY an indicator of a "good time" forthcoming. It would be interesting to see who will chime in on this, but I can just about foooking guess who will....
In this scenario,
A massage starts with a towel for draping while you are face down. The masseuse (LMT) asks if its ok to remove it while working on thighs, back, and butt. Is this a green light that a happy ending is possible or is this rather common? Originally Posted by thedragonlives
This is uncommon for a licensed practitioner. Extras might be on the menu & this is clue to inquire.
We DO NOT talk about LMT's here.

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=610050

Based on your join date, 9/2010, you should know that ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Try weako reading comprehension isn't you're strong suit. It's was a general foooking analogy. No specific name or place was mentioned smarty pants...
In this scenario,
A massage starts with a towel for draping while you are face down. The masseuse (LMT) asks if its ok to remove it while working on thighs, back, and butt. Is this a green light that a happy ending is possible or is this rather common? Originally Posted by thedragonlives
To answer you're question yes
There is no yes or no answer. Too many variables
Try weako reading comprehension isn't you're strong suit. It's was a general foooking analogy. No specific name or place was mentioned smarty pants... Originally Posted by shinepro
Agreed. Apparently has has been touched inappropriately. LOL
In this scenario,
Hey Sweetheart!
Glad to see you posting.
Hey Sweetheart!
Glad to see you posting. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
We need to connect again. I am finally back in the area.
This is uncommon for a licensed practitioner. Extras might be on the menu & this is clue to inquire. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I would think so too.
There is no yes or no answer. Too many variables Originally Posted by tbone2u
^^^ What he typed.

If the person being massaged is naked downtown but face down with private junk inaccessible, I wouldn't automatically take this as an open invitation to more. However, if the masseuse turns you over with naughty bits still bared to the breeze and doesn't offer to re-drape, than a DISCREET inquiry on the availability of menu additions might not be unprecedented. Saying, "Hey, I got an extra Benjy for a BJ," is probably not the best approach.
If I’m getting a massage and the masseuse removes the draping, I’m expecting some play time. Often I’ll keep my legs slightly more spread (even with draping) as an invitation.

There are a ton of variables though. If I’m undraped at the flip, she better be comfortable with me getting hard. As my reviews show, I love a good massage with a nice ending (and middle...and beginning lol.)