Where were your Big Macs and water Butt Plug?

Not taking about the Big Macs you take up your ass either
thread is kinda discriminatory.

What good does a big mac-- eaten in 5 minutes and gone
case or two of cheap bottled water

What good did this publicity stunt actually do?
Plus trumpf by being there cost the tax payers of east palestine! And tied up public workers at a time when they could have been really helping by doing their jobs!
Butt Plug actually said he “lost his TRAIN of thought” today!!!!!
thread is kinda discriminatory.

What good does a big mac-- eaten in 5 minutes and gone
case or two of cheap bottled water

What good did this publicity stunt actually do?
Plus trumpf by being there cost the tax payers of east palestine! And tied up public workers at a time when they could have been really helping by doing their ? jobs! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What exactly matter to you what Trump does? He isn’t in politics and to listen to you rant continuously about his future chances of getting back in? WTF does it matter to you?

The Bible defines discriminatory, not me or you. That’s a fact you better come to gripes with and soon! NO ONE is promised tomorrow. Again that is also defined in the BOOK.
Not calling anyone out...but holy fuck me shit it's so easy to make fun of a lot of posters and big stupid mac cult bots

Keep on being clueless and stupid and amusing. Not referring to any body in particular but a lot of shoes fit
What exactly matter to you what Trump does? He isn’t in politics and to listen to you rant continuously about his future chances of getting back in? WTF does it matter to you?

The Bible defines discriminatory, not me or you. That’s a fact you better come to gripes with and soon! NO ONE is promised tomorrow. Again that is also defined in the BOOK. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Not calling anyone out...but holy fuck me shit it's so easy to make fun of a lot of posters and big stupid mac cult bots

Keep on being clueless and stupid and amusing. Not referring to any body in particular but a lot of shoes fit
Originally Posted by Tsmokies

The Bible defines discriminatory, not me or you. That’s a fact you better come to gripes with and soon! NO ONE is promised tomorrow. Again that is also defined in the BOOK. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Please stay on subject.

buttigieg made his appearance and left. No campaigning or handing out one meal of fast food
cholesterol from those things will choke your arteries faster than the Vinyl chloride choke your lungs.
Please stay on subject.

buttigieg made his appearance and left. No campaigning or handing out one meal of fast food Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Well, actually - Buttigieg was there a little longer
than he expected to be... When he got there, the Mayour
was already meeting with somebody else.

And secretary Pete then had to wait out in the hall.

The East Palestine mayour was meeting with a fellow
who you'll surely know-of - RUDY GIULIANI!

But no worrys - half-the-hour later Rudy was gone
and the mayour could then meet with Pete.

Just wanted to make sure you mates had the True story.
No need to thank me... virtue is surely its-own reward.

#### Salty
Not taking about the Big Macs you take up your ass either Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Is that you ripmany?

What about all them gripes in the BOOK?
Please stay on subject.

buttigieg made his appearance and left. No campaigning or handing out one meal of fast food Originally Posted by winn dixie
No he didn’t, he took a shot at Trump and you know it, butt plug is useless, just like the entir office