Discussion: is all the Smalltalk/longtalk really necessary? or is it just me? provider input welcome

OP
Some of us men actually like and enjoy women.
Not just the feel of the inside of a pussy.
Sounds like for you sex is just expensive jacking off. That's OK for you.
Not for me or for many others.
My worn out expression is that I enjoy the whole woman, not just the woman's hole.
If I don't enjoy her, I won't be back.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Different way to think about it
Expensive jacking off.. witty as always torito..lol.love i
I enjoy the whole woman also but more on a visual/physical level as I sneak a little foot massage toe sucking mixed body worship (with those who allow w/0 upsell) in ervery encounter.. I just think we dont neef the initial/afterpo convo... but as I said next hobby im gonna put forth a bit more effort in that area to see whats to come of it... hopefully I have a time worth it..thx for the input torito
In real life I like the long, slow gradual burn of anticipation that goes with verbal foreplay and romance in the old school date format before hopping in the sack. I like talking over dinner, etc.. In the hobby I enjoy the same thing sometimes, and have done dinner dates and overnights for that purpose. There's something irreplaceable about the act of engaging conversation prior to sex that sticks in the mind as a turn on long after the fun time is over. Wam bam thank you ma'am might do for economic reasons but it's less arousing to me and I have lingering fantasies about women I got to know a bit first. As I said...old school...it's hot!
I like just about all of the responses to this post.
I am all about the conversation, before and after. I like to take my time and connect. I'm not a time-watcher. Sometimes a guy isn't into that, and that's ok. But I enjoy myself most when I am with a gentleman who can have intelligent conversation. It's validating to me, as well as to him.
OP
Some of us men actually like and enjoy women.
Not just the feel of the inside of a pussy.
Sounds like for you sex is just expensive jacking off. That's OK for you.
Not for me or for many others.
My worn out expression is that I enjoy the whole woman, not just the woman's hole.
If I don't enjoy her, I won't be back.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Well put! This is my ideal suitors viewpoint. Unfortunately, there are many gents who only focus on going through a list of positions mechanically, than genuinely building rapport with their lady of choice to heighten their GFE experience.
In my experience the small talk we're discussing is basically initiated with one of two types of question:

"Why don't you have a wife or girlfriend?

"What are you doing for the rest of the day (also, are you driving all the way back home tonight, etc.)?"

The first I just find annoying, because it invariably translates to a subtle putdown: "You should have a wife or a girlfriend--as long as it isn't me."

The second is a little more interesting. It always leaves me thinking for months or years afterward: "Did that girl actually want to kill some time with me?" I find this IOPF (Illusion of Possible Friendship) infinitely more compelling than any Illusion of Passion.
For myself I like the conversation before and after. The flirting and sometimes dirty talk just makes the session so much better for me!!
Oh my goodness I totally enjoy the soft conversations and cuddling. The ladies are quite interesting and have wonderful stories to share. They are good listeners as well. To each his own I suppose, but I think you are missing out on the desert.
Pardon me... I just wanted to say.. this whole thread kinda turned me on Thats all.
Talking to a provider is a great experience.

1. You probably shouldn't discuss the hobby with non-hobby family, friends, coworkers. But most providers will talk to you about it. We can discuss it on here but it's not the same as face to face.

2. If you have an S.O. she might object to the hobby and discussion might mean separation from S.O.
Thanks for posting!!
I have an ATF whose voice gets me so hot I sport wood just talking to her on the phone. Doing a regular date with prolonged conversation with her is delicious sexual agony.
  • anita
  • 03-12-2016, 02:06 PM
When requesting an appointment let the lady know that you don't want to have conversations. She can wait for you in lingerie or whatever and ready for fun as soon as you arrive. The remaining time, she can give you a body rub while you relax (if you are not up for second round).

Also, don't book more than an hour. A multiple hours session with no conversation is too awkward, I would respectfully decline.
  • anita
  • 03-12-2016, 02:12 PM
In my experience the small talk we're discussing is basically initiated with one of two types of question:

"Why don't you have a wife or girlfriend? Originally Posted by roaringfork
Lol. I don't ask that. We will talk about another woman only if the gent brings it up. I'd rather know about your hobbies, turn ons, experiences etc.
Pardon me... I just wanted to say.. this whole thread kinda turned me on Thats all. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I just wanna say, I lamp small talk while cuddling.
I find your post depressing. Do you really find it that difficult to share a few honest words with another human being, and in a setting of fun and games?

Socrates said the unexamined life was not worth living. I find your post depressing. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Totally true. I like getting to know my clients a little bit and them getting to know me a little bit. I usually talk about how hard my schooling is. And they find it entertaining how I'm struggling with a certain class and math that goes along with it (that they have usually done already or never had to take). So it makes it fun. And if they like Doctor Who, even BETTER!

However, on the GETTING TO THE REAL SHIT side of things, if you get done early and want to gtfo of there, be my fucking guest. I'll get you washed the fuck up, and get you dried off and help you get your clothes on. Just more tiime for me to watch netflix and wait on my next client. I got shit in my que. No sweat off my back. I'm thinking I'm doing you a courtesy. Fucker. Don't feel obliged by me. Get the hell out of my incall if you are so inclined.
For real.
Don't waste my time and my effort.

I got your shit on lock mr. "earnthismoney". Not that I give a .02 if you see me or not.