Late night

I can't possibly be the only one who likes to play late
Good idea. To have a thread in requests for ladies that are available late night. Let em post once a day like in SNATCH, but specifically for night owls
I'm not. If I am not in bed by 11Pm it rare for me. Most nights the thought of mounting a female after 9pm is too much work. 5.30Am I ready to go...
I agree. My hours are crazy and I'm almost always busy so hard to plan ahead a lot of the time.
I can't possibly be the only one who likes to play late Originally Posted by yourdesire
One of the fun things about late night dates is that they can run very long, sometimes to include breakfast.

Yes the ISO forums.
And, perhaps Gal's showcases could mention the late night idea.
I'm not. If I am not in bed by 11Pm it rare for me. Most nights the thought of mounting a female after 9pm is too much work. 5.30Am I ready to go... Originally Posted by Fizley
I agree. I am old, work hard, have to be at work for 5:30 a.m.
I am an early bird. When I get it on, I like it early in the morning. But there are seldom providers up that early.
So, I bite the bullet and try to find a date before 6 p.m. when possible. If not, I just wait till I can find one.
Warptcuck I'm one who wakes about every hour therefore I can be avail. for early times, I've got a friend who likes 5 Am and I'm happy to oblige. Anyone who prefers early is welcome to contact me, it would be nice to have the occasional night owl.
One of the fun things about late night dates is that they can run very long, sometimes to include breakfast.

Yes the ISO forums.
And, perhaps Gal's showcases could mention the late night idea. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Soon carpenter
I am a late night guy but mostly because of assholes in meetings I attend. So I would really like to know who the late night providers are....would certainly get my attention
Great thread! I love to play at night