Banned provider

In what circumstances would a provider be banned? I have an appointment with a traveling provider And she posted reviews on her website from this site yet she has been banned from the site? It made me a little nervous
There are many reasons, so don't take her forced absence from the board entirely as the mark of the plague. Members, both male and female, accrue "points" as determined by mods for any infraction of guidelines, like, say, unprovoked insults and/or continuous infighting with other board residents that the poster is adverse to; an inappropriate signature or avatar that wasn't corrected despite warnings; explicit photos posted repeatedly defying the rules; mention of forbidden topics; ad over-posting or improper placement; accidentally or intentionally revealing too much personal info in a review or alert; sharing even innocuous private communications verbatim publicly; multiple accounts under different handles to comment as a member of the opposite sex or access areas off limits to that gender; and sometimes completely inadvertent errors with no malice aforethought but violations all the same. The penalty number racks up until the combined total sends a lad or lassie on a "bancation." I believe that time-outs can range from a few days to a month for minor no-nos teaching the offender a lesson, to 3 months, 6 months, or even a year for serious blunders.

If you suspect it was a "nuclear" violation that merited an immediate and/or lengthy ouster from ECCIE, then dig through her profile stats and peruse her previous comments for clues, although whatever might have happened out of sight. Be advised that staff is prohibited from discussing the specifics of a ban. You could check what's been said in the private men's area, hope someone with accurate knowledge not speculative gossip will see this pubic post and PM you, or just ask her for an explanation off-site and then evaluate the validity. Might be deceptively simple and unrelated to how well or safely she entertains gents, but yes, some offenses are grounds for concern to clients. Do extensive research.
Ah, I think you found an answer in your other post on the subject in the Main Discussion Forum.

Irish luck in lust!
Example. I almost got banned last week for asking a client something I saw posted about me in the female forum.
Even though the females discussing it in the private Forum brought it out to the public forum somehow I was still not supposed to speak on it.
And I almost got banned for 30 days.
This site is like Maury.
Lots of drama from miserable providers.
And lots of shit talk.
Her being banned on here could very well be something dumb like that. And have nothing to do with her status as a provider. She might have just broke a site rule. Or something.
Best thing i think is just to simply asked her what happen, see if she's truthful with you about it ... i almost gotten kicked off for posting in the wrong section