Toilet play; my first time

I had an appointment with a local provider today and was so excited about thought of our meeting, I actually got a little “backed up” with a slight upset stomach. I was really getting worrried that I was going to have to use the bathroom when I got to her incall. I definitely didn’t want to drop a deuce in her bathroom. Mother Nature had other plans. After about 5 minutes of arriving, I had to poop.

I excused myself, and she was cool about it. After a few minutes she asked if I was ok. I was so embarrassed. Then, she did something that took me completely by surprise. She asked if she could come in. It was her place, so I said ok. When she came in, she was nude, so I started getting hard. She noticed and asked if I’ve ever gotten head while pooping. I told her no, I haven’t. She asked if I wanted to try. I was a little uneasy, but her brazenness turned me on so much I obliged.

The feeling of her warm wet mouth on my hard cock while I was taking a poop was unreal. I don’t know if it was the blow job or my prostrate being stimulated by pooping, but I had the most intense orgasm I’ve had for a long time! I was in heaven!

After I was done, on both fronts, she cleaned me up and we had some more traditional fun. However great that was, it didn’t compare to the cum I had while pooping and getting a blow job. I definitely want to do that again.

Has anyone else experienced this before? How’d you like it?
I don’t know what to say other than you may want to consider changing your screen name.......
I don’t know what to say other than you may want to consider changing your screen name.......
I've actually done this once in California and it was sooo intense!
I thought Id invented something new when I did that several years ago...I called it a ShittyCum....butt then I was directed to Urban Dictionary, where I learned it was nothing new and had long since been named.... Lol
Now OP try jacking off when taking a dump...its pretty intense as well....
I don’t know what to say other than you may want to consider changing your screen name....... Originally Posted by kevcar
This made me laugh.

Thanks, OP, for sharing your experience!
For future reference that's called a blumpkin. It's a rare act , a real unicorn , congratulations
  • Sandy
  • 03-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Is that like chewing gum and patting your head at the same time?
The important questions are, who was the provider? And which providers in Austin would be down for this? Haha
Thanks for the responses everyone. I had another great session with this same lovely woman today on my lunch hour. While I couldn’t get another “blumpkin” (as they are apparently called) because I didn’t have to poop. However, I was able to DATY while she sat on the toilet and tried to poop. She only had to go a little, so it’s not like she pooped like I did, but nonetheless, I can’t tell you how erotic is was to have my face buried in her bush while she popped out a few nuggets out her backside.

Suddenly, this is all I can think of (toilet play). I’m sooo looking forward trying some watersports play. Maybe I jumped into toilet stuff the wrong way; don’t most people start off with golden showers first?
Were you pooped out afterwards? Whatever "toots" your horn big guy (pun intended) Go for it
Very interesting read.
This thread is a very interesting read.
I love all kinds of toilet play! In my opinion, golden showers, ruby showers, and toilet play are some very intimate and intense experiences. So glad you got to experience those because of the brazenness of the lady Just goes to show, you never know what you'd like until you try!

Welcome to the taboo side of the erotic and enjoy this ride!