Just don't understand half hours

Ok- I mean sometimes we all want just a quicky- and sometimes the budget is tight- but some reviews have a whole list of activities that were performed in half hour.

What the hell? For me that would seem like it each of the activities had to be real short- more like running thru a checklist instead of enjoying the time together.

I personally have never had a half hour- an hour seems too damn short- my preferred time is actually two hours-

maybe it is just me, but I want to enjoy the time together- I'm more of a slow and sensual guy instead of a bang and go - just don't seem how you could cram that much into a half hour and really enjoy everything- would seem too rushed
Half hours are good for unknowns since you don't know what you're getting. And it's good for many BP gals since many of them rush you. You're unlikely to get an hour out of them.

But with hotties with a good menu I much prefer an hour.
Do not trust even your own thoughts and feelings, for you do not know the true meaning of things.
Ok- I can see that- guess one of the differences is I do a lot of research before pulling the trigger- try to stay away from unknowns- have to admit I will let someone else TOFTT
If I have a short list of things to do, why spend the time and $ on a whole hour ?
For that much time I'd rather get a massage.
  • Gucci
  • 03-06-2018, 07:30 PM
I usually go for an hour the first time, and two hours each time after that, unless she is super sexy or traveling then I’ll book two hours the first time.
  • Lia88
  • 03-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Often times a HHR isn't a HHR .Alot of girls including myself aren't clock watchers.
(Especially if our appointments aren't close to one another)

If were both enjoying ourselves time goes over a bit. And some Hobs don't mention time went over. Some Do.

But in most cases time hasn't even reach the destination... And We've done alot. And after a session I look at the Time and am always amazed. I'm like WoW. We did all of that in a hhr session and finished in 10-15minutes lol

It's just the moment. In the moment time stops I guess.
I prefer the hour or more sessions as well, more time to relax and chat and/or cuddle.....

But SO much can happen in a half hour!
To each his or her own.

And, none of us here imo are entitled to criticize others' time-wise hobby choices.

That said, if it takes the "average" man 8 minutes to "rub one out" and the "average" woman 17 minutes to rub one out, why not a 30 minute session in a bedroom, or a 15 minute session for a front seat BJ ???

(btw, my notes above on "average" are compilations from what I have read and heard over the years -- use your imagination to replace the "data")

Some folks swear by semi-sweet Hershey's dark chocolate, others swear at it and confess to Godiva addictions.

ijs
Sometimes I liked to get in, fuck and get out.

Makes for a great nooner.
I mch prefer a session lasting 90 min to 2 hrs. A full hour is the minimum for an Indy Provider. Due to budget restrictions and my inability to schedule Time-Away, I have for the last few years only done AMP visits . . .for about an hour.
I disagree, I think a hour is too long especially with new providers, I mean, you don't know each other and chemisty is probably going to be a issue for that amount of time.

I think if you only see 1 girl you like then a hour is fine, especially if you both are really into each other but for a new girl you don't know, don't know how she views you, your body or anything a hour is a waste of money.

Often times providers allow only 1 cup, so what happens if their is 30 minutes left and you did the cup already?

I think a hour is kinda a scam, especially knowing most guy don't last even 10 minutes.

A scam or a hustle imo.

But someone you know and see on the regular a hour is okay.

anything over 30 minutes is white knight status with new girls.
I prefer longer sessions, too. It's much more relaxing. I had a great 2 hour session with a gentlemen last week.
I've had both quite frequently. If you're a one-popper and can do so in a relatively timely manner (10-25 minutes), a hhr works wonderfully.

If you're an MSOG guy or feel the need to overly talk about things, then take an hour.

If she's not MSOG, and you're not MSOG, why pay for an hour?
Everybody is different. Everybody likes different things. Everybody does things in a different way.

Now do you understand???