Hillary fall in her bathtub!!!

And fractured her wrist. Just days after she stumbled down steps. She also broke her toe in Late noon a month earlier. She must be boozing pretty hard!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-bathtub.html

She must have needed a ladder to get into that tub. I wonder who had the disgusting job of pulling her out. Huma couldn’t do it.
Geeze, I don't even want to think about that picture. Fuckin blubber flopping in the shallow water.

She might be mixing booze with the cocktail of pills she takes every day.

Poor bathtub.
if she breaks her other wrist will Huma have to wipe her ass for her?

i mean ..she already kisses it!! bhahahhaaa

i wonder how many pussyhat idiots still would want her as president?
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2018, 03:40 PM

i wonder how many pussyhat idiots still would want her as president? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't want her or Trump.

Two fucking crooks....lining their pockets.
And fractured her wrist. Just days after she stumbled down steps. She also broke her toe in Late noon a month earlier. She must be boozing pretty hard!

She must have needed a ladder to get into that tub. I wonder who had the disgusting job of pulling her out. Huma couldn’t do it. Originally Posted by bambino
Who knew that the dingleberry wine had such a kick ! assup will be using that in his marketing !
First responders do not get paid enough to see a naked hildebeast.

She must have needed a ladder to get into that tub. I wonder who had the disgusting job of pulling her out. Huma couldn’t do it. Originally Posted by bambino

Which was funnier, when your mama fell in the tub or Hillary. I mean you are talking about two fat hoes taking a plunge
First responders do not get paid enough to see a naked hildebeast. Originally Posted by pyramider
They will probably suffer from PTSD.

Tha Horror.....Tha Horror
Which was funnier, when your mama fell in the tub or Hillary. I mean you are talking about two fat hoes taking a plunge Originally Posted by themystic
You’re a fucking idiot. We’re laughing at you, not with you. Now go paint Hillary’s toenails you loser.
I’m sure she will blame Trump.
First responders do not get paid enough to see a naked hildebeast. Originally Posted by pyramider

+1

They will probably suffer from PTSD.

Tha Horror.....Tha Horror Originally Posted by Jackie S

+1

The rooms with bathtubs like that at that hotel cost about $3,600 per night. Being on the government teat pays very well, considering hildebeest claimed to be a pauper when she left the White House.

You’re a fucking idiot. We’re laughing at you, not with you. Now go paint Hillary’s toenails you loser. Originally Posted by bambino
I can picture the fat hoe aka Mrs Bambino taking the plunge and squirting out a little Bambino on the way down
I didn't want her or Trump.

Two fucking crooks....lining their pockets. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, Bernie is so GROOVEY!!!

Ya know...they say that once a person starts falling down that they only have about 2 years on average until they die....

Keep a happy thought.
Hillary/Putin 2020. Battle Tested!11!!!