McCabe may have asked FBI agents to actually change their 302s

This is month old news, but too many in this forum refuse to acknowledge that it's already been reported how Odumbo and hildebeest cronies like McCabe illegally coerced Flynn's plea.

“I have been told tonight by a number of sources … that McCabe may have asked FBI agents to actually change their 302s,” Sarah A. Carter told host Sean Hannity.

The 302 form contains information from the notes an FBI agent takes during an interview of a subject. It is used by FBI agents to “report or summarize the interviews that they conduct.”

“So basically every time an FBI agent interviews a witness, they have to go back and file a report,” Carter explained.

Hannity pointed out that, if true, it would constitute a case of obstruction of justice, and Carter agreed. She said the matter was being investigated by FBI Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

“If this is true — and not just alleged — if this is true, McCabe will be fired,” Carter said. “They are considering firing him in the next few days. If this turns out to be true,” she added.

(Gateway Pundit)
Yes and they will be testifying soon. Can't wait!

• WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 01:55 PM
Yes and they will be testifying soon. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I bet you can't wait to post more pictures of 17 year old boys on eccie.
Are the key words month and may have?
I bet you can't wait to post more pictures of 17 year old boys on eccie. Originally Posted by WTF
When was the last time you sniffed the crotch of the cabana boy's onesie and will you do it again?

If you do, will you use KY or VASELINE for stimulation?

@hoggisafraud

• WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 02:54 PM
illegally coerced Flynn's plea. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by WTF
McCabe changed the 302 record to give the appearance that Flynn lied so that Yates could file the charges to coerce the plea in front of Strzok's friend the FISC judge.
I bet you can't wait to post more pictures of 17 year old boys on eccie. Originally Posted by WTF
And you can’t wait to see them.
McCabe changed the 302 record to give the appearance that Flynn lied so that Yates could file the charges to coerce the plea in front of Strzok's friend the FISC judge. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Geez, I wonder why Contrares recused himself and the new judge ordered Meuller to hand over esculpatory evidence to Flynn’s attorneys and postponed his sentencing? I wonder why?
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 07:38 PM
McCabe changed the 302 record to give the appearance that Flynn lied so that Yates could file the charges to coerce the plea in front of Strzok's friend the FISC judge. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We shall see...
We shall see... Originally Posted by WTF
So you backed out of another bet?
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 07:54 PM
So you backed out of another bet? Originally Posted by bambino
Oh hell no.

I got your bet covered...I'll in fact increase it to 6 months if you like you shit talking drag queenie!
Oh hell no.

I got your bet covered...I'll in fact increase it to 6 months if you like you shit talking drag queenie! Originally Posted by WTF
Speak English for once you retard.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 08:52 PM
Speak English for once you retard. Originally Posted by bambino
Well I thought we had a bet that Flynn would/wouldn't change his plea. Loser leaves the forum for 3 months.

I thought you implied that i wanted to back out due to this current thread we are in...i do not, i in fact offered to increase it to 6 months.

You are a Drag Queen.

Do I need to put on in s coloring book for you?

Well I thought we had a bet that Flynn would/wouldn't change his plea. Loser leaves the forum for 3 months.

I thought you implied that i wanted to back out due to this current thread we are in...i do not, i in fact offered to increase it to 6 months.

You are a Drag Queen.

Do I need to put on in s coloring book for you? Originally Posted by WTF
You need to speak English you retard.