Hello guy's my name is Khole Quinn my account is finally unlocked and I am ready to be one of your favorite's. I have a high drive when it comes to pleasing. My aim is to be your ATF girl to go to.

I am 38C-29-34 5'7" with hazel eyes. I put my all into anything that I do. I've been called a nympho. Someone told me that I remind them of the song by Daryl Hall & John Oates-Man eater lol.
kqrr7.jpg
I am ready to be your play toy. Let me release your tension!
kqrr7 (2).jpg
-RATES-
Hh$200
H$250
90mins$350
2Hr$400
fetish extra $100

kqrr5.jpg
[-MENU-
SIZE="6"]bbbj,msognqns,fiv,daty,dato,ci m open-minded to greek[/SIZE]
kqrr9.jpg
Send me your three recent provider's username and number to make the screening process faster.
-No AA Policy-
-Not Newbie friendly-

kholequinn@gmail.com
214-874-1365
I don't mind texting, but communication will be minimum until screening is passed
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay in these here parts.

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

*** Stay on top of your PM's; nothing bothers the crew as much as 'failure to communicate' ***

If you plan to post photos here, the site may not always directly host images, so you may need a separate hosting site for your photos.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at forum tops; here's a sample start:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

Be wary of persons offering a favorable review or other assistance in exchange for free or significantly reduced rates.

When you get settled in, plan to visit IN PERSON with our Austin & San Antonio communities "socially." Especially if you enjoy "fellowship."

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet info not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
Welcome aboard Khole Q. You’re looking sexy babe!!
Welcome!
You can fit a whole paragraph in the subject line!! I love that about you!! Well, that and you have big tits...
Welcome!
  • BEBEJ
  • 03-31-2018, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the playground have fun be safe
  • BEBEJ
  • 03-31-2018, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the playground have fun be safe
hey sweetie, thanks for the post, and welcome too. I am sure the guys will LOVE all over you.