26 playgrounds in memory of Sandy Hook

26 play grounds are being built on areas demolished by hurricane Sandy in memory of those killed at Sandy Hook .All materials and work is by volunteers with a picture of the student or teacher on them.
Who's going to be in charge of all that, Peter Lanza.
Why
The Catholic priests association
Was a fire fighter came up with the idea .
Why Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why not. He's a rich CEO and his son did all that rip roaring shooting.
Yeah ... He should have bailed out the government, right GOOOBER?
Why not. He's a rich CEO and his son did all that rip roaring shooting. Originally Posted by acp5762

What does the acp stand for? Another chickenshit prick.
What does the acp stand for? Another chickenshit prick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hahahaha, Oh what's the matter asshole, is your Bi-Polar Disorder getting the best of ya today.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Blizzard-ump
Bump and run!
Hahahaha, Oh what's the matter asshole, is your Bi-Polar Disorder getting the best of ya today. Originally Posted by acp5762

You pricks just hate a feel good story not happy unless you can smear shit.Pathetic little man.
You pricks just hate a feel good story not happy unless you can smear shit.Pathetic little man. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually it's quite morbid. Twenty Six Playgrounds with pictures of kids who had died posted all over. I guess for young children to ask questions about them.
You're a fucking moron, GOOBER!
You're a fucking moron, GOOBER! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good, Iam glad you think so. At least now Iam sure Iam not on the same level as a bunch of brain dead fucking liberals such as yourself.